NIS America Deals at Rosenqueen

[quote name='ninjowned']They've never been very quick in responding to my e-mails.

For those that have contacted them through e-mail, how long on average has it taken to get a reply?[/QUOTE]
When I emailed them upon receiving my package they emailed my back within 3 hours. I think I got them at the perfect time.

usually at least 2 days to respond an email for them. Sometimes sooner, but the more i read about these guys, i get pissed off again and want to go bak to complain

Thanks for the info. on response times!

Not in too much of a hurry since I won't be returning my order, but I would like to see about getting a replacement or something.

Three hours!? That's amazing. I'm going to push for a plushie replacement as I was missing the Legem along with 4 other items.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Got my apology plush Kurtis, with a letter saying sorry for the inconvenience.[/QUOTE]

wow that was fast, I have no idea if mine even shipped yet lol

12-21: got my "sorry we suck" straps in, guess it was fast but they promised me laharl, flonne and etna but forgot to send etna...
whatever I give up this is good enough lol

Last edited by a moderator:
^dam they forget ur etna thats the best one lol. Well i also got my stuff today, they sent me a prinny plush, flonne strap and prinny ost along with the apology letter, not bad i guess. they alrite they alrite lmao

Ugh, got this reply:

Dear Valuable Fan,
Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. We apologize for the delay in response. As noted on our website, the eco bag and the stress reliever were given to the first customers until it ran out. Then, the remainder of the sets were sold for the discounted price. Please note that these items were bonus items and were add ons to the order and did not affect the pricing of the your kit. Unfortunately, we no longer have any for replacement. We truly apologize for the inconveniences.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you soon at RosenQueen.com.

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

Sincerely,

Merchant Monkeys

Was the eco bag really a limited offer item? I knew the stress reliever was but I didn't see anything about that being limited. Plus they probably didn't even read my actual email because I am also missing the set of Prinny pouches! >_

I received my replacement Laharl Prinny plushie, Prinny cell phone strap, and Prinny music CD today, but Rosenqueen can still go fuck themselves over this whole ordeal. It's absolutely unconscionable that they'd send out incomplete orders without even notifying people about what's going on (especially since they had a good two weeks to do it, with their slow-ass shipping), and then later respond to complaints with "Well, the sets were discounted, so you're stuck." That shit is outright illegal, and I hope people file chargebacks. Worst online retailer of the year.

[quote name='nekobi']Ugh, got this reply:

Dear Valuable Fan,
Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. We apologize for the delay in response. As noted on our website, the eco bag and the stress reliever were given to the first customers until it ran out. Then, the remainder of the sets were sold for the discounted price. Please note that these items were bonus items and were add ons to the order and did not affect the pricing of the your kit. Unfortunately, we no longer have any for replacement. We truly apologize for the inconveniences.

Sincerely,

Merchant Monkeys

Was the eco bag really a limited offer item? I knew the stress reliever was but I didn't see anything about that being limited. Plus they probably didn't even read my actual email because I am also missing the set of Prinny pouches! >_

Next, RQ will be selling all their games at the same old price but with bonus items pictured with the games. They will also charge you $10+ for shipping but say in fine print that they don't guarantee the availibility of the said bonuses since they are simply add-on bonuses that do not affect the price of your actual games :roll:

With that in mind, I'll take my business to Amazon instead. They ship fast, with free ship and often at better price. Unless they have pre-order bonus that I can't resist (but then bonuses are not guaranteed).

Guess I'll have to call when I'm off work -- same response as most people.

So for you people that did call, how'd the conversation go ;)

Jesus, people. Charge-backs are a god-send in cases like this. Was looking into this for a friend because of Ar Tonelico...But this is fucking ridiculous. This is almost as bad as the ECA scandal. However, not quite as much because Rosenqueen's not directly contradicting themselves by screwing their customers over.

*EDIT
[quote name='RyanTheGNR']Their CS is just a bit (well...) shady, is what the problem is. And they charge as soon as you confirm the order, long before it ships if I recall correctly.[/QUOTE]
Guess not...However there has to be a way to contest it after the fact, with your bank/credit company. Fraud like this shouldn't go unnoticed.
/END EDIT

Whatever though, I'd fight this tooth and nail instead of accepting to pay shipping costs or a god-damned plush doll in exchange.

Have some spines! This...Is....CAG!

[quote name='thehoweller']Jesus, people. Charge-backs are a god-send in cases like this. Was looking into this for a friend because of Ar Tonelico...But this is fucking ridiculous. This is almost as bad as the ECA scandal. However, not quite as much because Rosenqueen's not directly contradicting themselves by screwing their customers over.

Whatever though, I'd fight this tooth and nail instead of accepting to pay shipping costs or a god-damned plush doll in exchange.

Have some spines! This...Is....CAG![/QUOTE]

Seriously, I'm surprised how many people are pussing out on this one. Where is the passionate outrage that made the ECA revolution so awesome? At the very least, circulate stories of their shady practices to gaming blogs like Kotaku. People deserve a warning, and bad PR is a great way to fight back. This is fraud, and Rosenqueen should burn for this shit.

[quote name='thehoweller']Jesus, people. Charge-backs are a god-send in cases like this. Was looking into this for a friend because of Ar Tonelico...But this is fucking ridiculous. This is almost as bad as the ECA scandal. However, not quite as much because Rosenqueen's not directly contradicting themselves by screwing their customers over.

*EDIT

Guess not...However there has to be a way to contest it after the fact, with your bank/credit company. Fraud like this shouldn't go unnoticed.
/END EDIT

Have some spines! This...Is....CAG![/QUOTE]

I fully agree. They should have been forced to either deliver all of the promised goods or taken the items back with a full refund, plus reimbursement for shipping both ways. In the alternative, they should have given people refunds at full MSRP for whatever wasn't sent. Similarly, I can't believe nobody demanded a full shipping refund. Paying for express shipping and then having to wait two weeks is straight up fraud. At a minimum, they should be forced to refund 100% of shipping and handling they charged.

Having said all that, getting a credit card company to do a chargeback is not exactly the easiest process depending on which card you have. AMEX is very good about it, but some banks and I know Mastercard usually requires the submission of a form and it takes them 30 days to investigate and make a decision about doing the chargeback.

Well shit, I thought I had my x-mas shopping done, I got my package yesterday. They screwed me (as many others I can see) and I am missing 18 of the items I'm supposed to have (none of them were limited to first xx order either) (btw I know several people with penguin obsessions)

Anyway, I give it one phonecall, either they send me 18 items or I'm filing a chargeback, I'm not gonna deal with BS like this when I didn't do anything wrong. Not to mention the shit service.

[quote name='legendoffanboy']Well shit, I thought I had my x-mas shopping done, I got my package yesterday. They screwed me (as many others I can see) and I am missing 18 of the items I'm supposed to have (none of them were limited to first xx order either) (btw I know several people with penguin obsessions)

Anyway, I give it one phonecall, either they send me 18 items or I'm filing a chargeback, I'm not gonna deal with BS like this when I didn't do anything wrong. Not to mention the shit service.[/QUOTE]

18 items missing? Wow... you "win" this one.

Ok, I e-mailed Rosenqueen again. I've been at work all week so don't have the time to call them up to complain about my missing Legem Plushie from the Makai Kingdom set. Here's the e-mail response:

Dear Valuable Fan,

Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. Unfortunately Legem was a bonus item, because the sales kits pricing was not determined by this item. We apologize for the inconveniences and confusion we may have caused you. We will be sending you a gift from our office.

Sincerely,
Merchant Monkeys

I am pretty sure that the Legem plushie wasn't a bonus item for the Makai Kingdom set. What liars! Basically, buyer beware when it comes to purchasing discounted items from Rosenqueen because you'll never know what they finally send you until you receive the shipment.

[quote name='kk012']Ok, I e-mailed Rosenqueen again. I've been at work all week so don't have the time to call them up to complain about my missing Legem Plushie from the Makai Kingdom set. Here's the e-mail response:

Dear Valuable Fan,

Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. Unfortunately Legem was a bonus item, because the sales kits pricing was not determined by this item. We apologize for the inconveniences and confusion we may have caused you. We will be sending you a gift from our office.

Sincerely,
Merchant Monkeys

I am pretty sure that the Legem plushie wasn't a bonus item for the Makai Kingdom set. What liars! Basically, buyer beware when it comes to purchasing discounted items from Rosenqueen because you'll never know what they finally send you until you receive the shipment.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, you're about to have your plushie replaced with a phone strap.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Congratulations, you're about to have your plushie replaced with a phone strap.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, a shitty, useless phone strap, I might add. They sent me one of those for a screw-up of theirs last year.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Congratulations, you're about to have your plushie replaced with a phone strap.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a phone strap for which I have no use for since my cellphone doesn't have any notches for such straps. RQ sucks!:headache:

[quote name='kk012']Yeah, a phone strap for which I have no use for since my cellphone doesn't have any notches for such straps. RQ sucks!:headache:[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm gonna have to say that RQ ain't that bad. The "gift from our office" actually came today. It was a Kurtis Plushie, Disgaea 3 OST, Prinny OST and a Prinny phone strap. I was SHOCKED! \\:D/ I was only expecting a cheap phone strap.

Anyone else who didn't get all their items should keep trying because persistence does pay off:)

bread's done
Back