Nis, America Inc. store closed on Feb. 5

meerkatgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the link to the news about it on their site.

http://www.nisamerica.com/news/20070206.html

I searched to see if a topic on this was made and nothing turned up so I hope this isn't posted somewhere if so let me know and i'll try and get it deleted thanks.

I guess they didn't do so well on selling things i've only bought Disgaea 2 from them and wanted to buy.

Sorry about that I was kinda tired and didn't notice.

Wait. Isn't that link just saying the online store is closing? Doesn't sound like the company itself is going down. I may be wrong though, and I don't really have the time to look into it myself.

Jesus dude, you scared the shit out of me with that topic title.

When I read that, it sounded like you meant NIS America itself was going out of business, but they've just closed their online store, that's all. That's still a loss, but thank goodness the company itself will soldier on.

The title should be "Nis, America Online store closed on Feb. 5"

NIS America just announced they are bring Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm and they are still in business.

Sorry about the scare it's kinda late and I forgot to add store.

I changed the title so it makes sense now.

Yeah on the news page they said, "The NISA Online store will live through Miss Rosenqueen's store" and it looks like they are selling disgaea stuff there so that's great.

Sorry about that again. =\

Thanks this I drew the mudkip myself and the Jirachi picture is from poke'mon mystery dungeon.

[quote name='meerkatgamer']Sorry about the scare it's kinda late and I forgot to add store.

I changed the title so it makes sense now.

Yeah on the news page they said, "The NISA Online store will live through Miss Rosenqueen's store" and it looks like they are selling disgaea stuff there so that's great.

Sorry about that again. =\[/QUOTE]

It's cool. Simple mistake.

PS, I like both of your avatars. Mudkips are awesome. :)

[quote name='62t']The title should be "Nis, America Online store closed on Feb. 5".[/quote]

That title makes me think of AOL. :lol:

Actually...I look at it as more of a redesign:

http://www.rosenqueen.com

I mean, they link to it on the NIS America website and honor all the points you earned at their previous store...

Thats very good to hear. I dont wanna lose my points and then they start offering cool shwag for redeeming them.

For those that don't know, Rosenqueen is a store in an old NIS game called Rhapsody. It's actually just a redesign, but they're having some fun with it by saying it's been bought out by Etoile, the spoiled daughter of the Rosenqueen family.

[quote name='62t']The title should be "Nis, America Online store closed on Feb. 5"

NIS America just announced they are bring Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm and they are still in business.[/QUOTE]

Link? First I've heard of this.

*froths in anticipation now*

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']For those that don't know, Rosenqueen is a store in an old NIS game called Rhapsody. It's actually just a redesign, but they're having some fun with it by saying it's been bought out by Etoile, the spoiled daughter of the Rosenqueen family.[/quote]

'Rosenqueen' is the name of the store in every NIS game, lol.

[quote name='Puffa469']'Rosenqueen' is the name of the store in every NIS game, lol.[/QUOTE]
I never cared for their other games. The only one I played through was Rhapsody. The others I got bored with.

bread's done
Back