NISA Online store Thanksgiving sale (next monday)

telepathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Will be updated once the sale is up, but giving a heads up for people who are/would be interested in some cheap NISA games.

thx_sale2.jpg

http://store.nisamerica.com/Sale

[quote name='ragnar14']They mentioned a few details in their latest spam newsletter. Seems crappy, they're spitting everything up over multiple days. Meaning we can overpay on shipping for every single thing we want, or miss out on the deals while waiting for combined shipping :|

42086330.png

b742086330p
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocky071']DAY ONE IS UP

Disgaea DS 9.99
Disgaea PSP 14.99 (same as PSN)
Phantom Brave Wii 14.99
plus some other figurines.[/QUOTE]

Okay, day two up:
Atelier Annie DS : $10
Mana Khemia 2 Premium : $30
Ar Tonelico 2 : $15
Atelier Iris 1,2 & 3: $15 each
Atelier Rorona: $50

Day 3-5 is basically what was available mon & tues - whatever has sold out, plus a few extra games.

What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 : $10
Sakura Wars Premium Rosenqueen Bundle (the one w/artbook): PS2 $30, WII $25
Last Rebellion $30

Monday's update:
Glicees & artbooks

Notably this http://store.nisamerica.com/Sale/NIS-Artbook-Special-Combo
It's the Trinity Universe & Sakura Wars artbooks for sale for $15. So if you just wanted the artbooks while getting the games on sale/off ebay/etc., now's your chance.

& thanks to ragnar14 & Rocky071 for contributing information while I wasn't here over the weekend & passed out on my bed till 3pm today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was about to pick up Disgaea 2 today, but I'll wait until this takes place before go take the plunge. Hopefully there's something good.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']shipping is still gonna be too high xD[/QUOTE]

Even with the ludicrous shipping, during the not-thanksgiving-related-I-believe sale last year I managed to grab Phantom Brave for the Wii with a Laharl prinny plush, a Phantom Brave soundtrack CD, a Disgaea Devil Label CD (just had extended versions of the main theme of each Disgaea game), two small prinny plush pouches, and a Disgaea 2 blind box ALL for the same price as the game itself at EB or wherever.

I thought that was a good enough deal :D

[quote name='PuppetYuber']shipping is still gonna be too high xD[/QUOTE]

I've skipped several things I normally would've bought due to their shipping. So hopefully they'll have some of the backlogged things I want for fair totals :bouncy:

[quote name='ragnar14']I've skipped several things I normally would've bought due to their shipping. So hopefully they'll have some of the backlogged things I want for fair totals :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remembered how bad shipping was at times. But their sales last year were kinda worth it, considering all the random crap you get with the game. Usually at normal price though, it's only for the hardcore ;)

I'm just hoping for a big dip in online content (DLC and PSN/XboxLive) prices. ie) Disgaea 1 or 2 PSP download, would be nice.

They mentioned a few details in their latest spam newsletter. Seems crappy, they're spitting everything up over multiple days. Meaning we can overpay on shipping for every single thing we want, or miss out on the deals while waiting for combined shipping :|

42086330.png

b742086330p

[quote name='Rocky071']DAY ONE IS UP

Disgaea DS 9.99
Disgaea PSP 14.99 (same as PSN)
Phantom Brave Wii 14.99
plus some other figurines.[/QUOTE]

Meh, these deals are kinda cold. I'm wondering what happened since last year it was sick & they gave away lots of extra shit w/games.

Actually Phantom Brave Wii for that price isn't bad :p

Bah the only good deal for me of the day is the Raspberyl Nendoroid, but even then because of the shipping its way too much.

At my local Hobby Shop this exact same figure is like $25 ($21.99 to be exact), but with this one the shipping at the NIS store it brings it up to $29 and that still doesn't include the tax.

Hopefully tomorrows Gust sale will be better. Can only wish for a sale on Atelier Rorona, but I guess that its still too early to be putting that on sale.

[quote name='WillGabriel']That's up for debate. I think plenty of people would disagree with you there.[/QUOTE]
I know I do!

Ugh, so tempted to buy Atelier Iris 1 and 3 for $15 each. I bought 2 from vgp when they had it for $20 awhile ago, and even though I haven't played it yet I feel compelled to buy the other games in the series. Maybe I should get Annie too for $10. :drool:

Shipping would make the total $52.88....you guys think that is worth it?

Edit: If anything, I'm going to skip on Annie. I would rather shell out the extra money buying the limited set of it later on than buying just the game now. If I can make up my mind and order, I'll just get the two Iris games.

Three full length RPGs for 52 bucks... Yeah, I think that's good. That's probably 150 hours of entertainment. :p

Not like I don't already have my work cut out for me with the amount of RPGs I have in my backlog. What's another two or three, eh? :roll:

Ordered. $40.93 for the two Iris games. Not bad!

They sold out of atelier iris eternal mana.... I was just about to place an order for that game.

AI 2 and Ar Tonelico 2 are soldout too.

I tossed Annie in my cart to see how much it would cost me (donno if I want it for $16), and I had some old soldout stuff in my cart:
72360238.png

Is this their polite way of saying they're willing to print me more :lol:

Is anybody having any problems with their orders? I think my order is borked... I bit on a few things back on Wednesday, and checkout was a nightmare. I was paying through Paypal, and everytime I signed into Paypal and bounced back to NIS to confirm the order, I discovered my cart was magically empty. I went through that loop like 3 times before the order took. After the order went through, I double checked all the order statuses to make sure there weren't duplicate orders, everything seemed in order. After a few minutes my email confirmation arrived, so I clicked the order tracking link to triple check it's status, AND MY ORDER WAS GONE. Nothing there, no history of any order going through. I sent several messages to them through their contact form, detailing all these problems as they happened, and they still haven't responded. My Paypal payment has been hanging on "Pending" for days now, who knows if it'll ever go through.

Anybody have any ideas what I should do?

[quote name='ragnar14']Is anybody having any problems with their orders? I think my order is borked... I bit on a few things back on Wednesday, and checkout was a nightmare. I was paying through Paypal, and everytime I signed into Paypal and bounced back to NIS to confirm the order, I discovered my cart was magically empty. I went through that loop like 3 times before the order took. After the order went through, I double checked all the order statuses to make sure there weren't duplicate orders, everything seemed in order. After a few minutes my email confirmation arrived, so I clicked the order tracking link to triple check it's status, AND MY ORDER WAS GONE. Nothing there, no history of any order going through. I sent several messages to them through their contact form, detailing all these problems as they happened, and they still haven't responded. My Paypal payment has been hanging on "Pending" for days now, who knows if it'll ever go through.

Anybody have any ideas what I should do?[/QUOTE]

Never had any trouble with the order ,you can try calling their office.
My status is still pending fulfillment, so ya I guess only thing I can do is just wait. My paypal payment is also on pending.

On a side note I think they added some items, Last Rebellion is for sale for 29.99

Yeah, I'm not going to bother with long distance, the order can die before I pay some useless fees. Good idea though. But at least I know the payment being stuck on pending isn't out of the ordinary, so I'll just wait it out and see if they get their act together.

People interested in glicees (not likely) & artbooks? Apparently they posted the sale up now. Looks pretty uninteresting since it's just one artbook package thing.

[quote name='telepathy']People interested in glicees (not likely) & artbooks? Apparently they posted the sale up now. Looks pretty uninteresting since it's just one artbook package thing.[/QUOTE]

Sure interested in Glicees but not at those prices. The artbooks might as well not even be on Sale. The $5 discount isn't even enough to pay for the shipping.

If they sold them separately I might've picked up the Trinity Universe book. But I already have Sakura Wars, so really, I'm not paying $26 for a book I'm not even sure I want.

[quote name='ragnar14']Is anybody having any problems with their orders? I think my order is borked... I bit on a few things back on Wednesday, and checkout was a nightmare. I was paying through Paypal, and everytime I signed into Paypal and bounced back to NIS to confirm the order, I discovered my cart was magically empty. I went through that loop like 3 times before the order took. After the order went through, I double checked all the order statuses to make sure there weren't duplicate orders, everything seemed in order. After a few minutes my email confirmation arrived, so I clicked the order tracking link to triple check it's status, AND MY ORDER WAS GONE. Nothing there, no history of any order going through. I sent several messages to them through their contact form, detailing all these problems as they happened, and they still haven't responded. My Paypal payment has been hanging on "Pending" for days now, who knows if it'll ever go through.

Anybody have any ideas what I should do?[/QUOTE]

Well they replied to my contact attempts today, and my order just shipped like an hour ago. But my Paypal payment is still hanging on pending, so they're shipping out before getting paid... I think they have no idea what they are doing, and were overwhelmed with the traffic volume from these sales :roll:

[quote name='ragnar14']Well they replied to my contact attempts today, and my order just shipped like an hour ago. But my Paypal payment is still hanging on pending, so they're shipping out before getting paid... I think they have no idea what they are doing, and were overwhelmed with the traffic volume from these sales :roll:[/QUOTE]

Wow that is weird.... Maybe they are swarmed and haven't had time to charge for the items yet. They are still trying to fulfill my order, so more waiting here~

Huh. My payment is pending as well, and I'm pretty sure I used my credit card. But my order was just shipped out so.....I wonder why they would send out packages without confirming payment? Hopefully everything works out.

Edit: Holy crap, Canada post delivers mail on SUNDAY? Just got my order from NISA!

[quote name='TronB']Huh. My payment is pending as well, and I'm pretty sure I used my credit card. But my order was just shipped out so.....I wonder why they would send out packages without confirming payment? Hopefully everything works out.

Edit: Holy crap, Canada post delivers mail on SUNDAY? Just got my order from NISA!
[/QUOTE]

Lucky, mine was shipped rather late (dec.7) and it's been stuck somewhere since dec. 8... I'm really wondering when it's going to arrive in bc let alone to my house...

bread's done
Back