NISA Store Game Preorders (Time and Eternity Limited Edition)

telepathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
$64.99 Time and Eternity Limited Edition (Currently at less than 50% stock atm on site)

http://store.nisamerica.com/time-eternity-limited-edition

Posted a few hours ago, this Limited Edition Includes:
• Time and Eternity Limited Edition box
- Time and Eternity for PS3
- Full-color hardcover art book
- Time and Eternity original soundtrack
with jewel case
- "Double Vision" tear-resistant poster

media.nl

Looks okay I guess, figure worth mentioning if you don't mind the shipping.
And if it's like last time, might be able to get it through videogameplus.ca if they decide to pick up on this.

Oh, I guess it's worth mentioning but, I made this into a wiki in case I forgot something or if someone has something meaningful to add and I am not around to do anything

Everything below line is old!

================================================================

(BTW, any updates or new info will be bold for convenience)

Okay, I don't know if anyone knows or cares but they seem to have reprinted/made available the following games again:

$19.99 Ar Tonelico (PS2)
$29.99 Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica with Netherworld Harmony Set (PS2)

Also, they have opened up their preorders for sakura wars, so long my love now. They have made available the games themselves or for another $10, they're offering the ~Unforgettable Memories~ artbook (limited quantities) w/the game.

Release Date: March 30th

$29.99 Sakura Wars: So Long My Love (WII)
$39.99 Sakura Wars: So Long My Love (PS2) (Deluxe set including Artbook, Poster, JPN voice disc) (Sold out)
$39.99 Sakura Wars: So Long My Love ~Unforgettable Memories~ Collection (WII)
$49.99 Sakura Wars: So Long My Love ~Unforgettable Memories~ Collection (PS2) (Deluxe set including Artbook, Poster, JPN voice disc) (Sold out)

As a side note, it seems like they reduced the price of the WII version due to not offering deluxe packaging which might mean that they also miss out on JPN voice bonus disc, but nothing officially has been announced (though I haven't bothered checking yet).

NEW GAME ADDED TODAY FOR PREORDER (03-05-10):
What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 for $29.99
(Includes the first game as a bonus!)
http://www.rosenqueen.com/product.php?productid=16341&cat=0&page=1

Prices are all in USD if you didn't already know that.

There's reprints of the Atelier Iris games, (as well as grimgrimoire).

$29.99 Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (PS2)
$29.99 Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (PS2)
$29.99 Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (PS2)
$29.99 Grimgrimoire (PS2)

They have started preorders of Disgaea Infinite & Trinity Universe. No special version of Disgaea has been announced, but hopefully if I find anything, I'll post it (or someone else will post about it or something).

$19.99 Disgaea Infinite
$49.99 Trinity Universe
$59.99 Trinity Universe Collection ( Includes ~Trinity Universe Drifters Guide Book~ Hard Cover 8x10 inches 40 pages full color art book) (restocked this if you didn't get it initially)

New news (08-21-10):
http://store.nisamerica.com/Preorders/Atelier-Rorona-PS3-NISA-Exclusive-Set

Um new Atelier game called Atelier Rorona for PS3. $59.99
NISA Exclusive Set Includes:
- Atelier Rorona PS3
- Hardcover art book (32-page full-color)
- Atelier Rorona OST

media.nl;jsessionid=hlb5MvBMnYsK1MqyypDbwZsMLyNH5Jl3dwGgk2zDhmBDQqw96dpY0Qypjs2Hd6BYKLHG6c1xZhzkkGNmJ95Klg4v69YpszLThcdtvG1qfNqDkb7y7w3TvCnBcwtfncsX!835737524

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I still haven't grabbed Trinity Universe. Comboing the shipping doesn't help at all ;_; It only gets cheaper when you get 3-4 games with artbooks...

[quote name='PuppetYuber']thanks for the update, but the shipping really kills all the deals xD[/QUOTE]

I know, the shipping does kill some stuff >_

bread's done
Back