NMH for $20 and B1G1 half off on some good Wii games at CC from 5-11 to 5-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Shake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Just a preview before Speedy posts it since there are some great deals.

All for $20
No More Heroes
Blue Dragon
Rayman Raving Rabbits for Wii
Winter Sports for Wii
Rainbow 6 Las Vegas for 360
CoD2 for 360
Fight Night Rd. 3 for PS3
WoW game card (60 day)

Buy 1 get 1 half off these Wii games ($75 plus tax for any two games)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart
Super Mario Galaxy
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
Tiger Woods 08

Psp games for $10
Lego Star Wars 2
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
Mx vs. Atv: On the Edge

Buy a psp and get Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters for free

PS3 games for $50
DMC4
Burnout Paradise
MLB 2k8

No More Heroes sounds like a great use for my GTA gift card. Thanks!

My condolences to Goichi Suda on these ridiculous price drops.

NMH is a definite buy for me (if I'm here in town when it happens).

Blue Dragon is tempting. I hated the demo, but have heard the full game is quite good.

Then again, I bet it isn't as good as Lost Odyssey, and that's what I'm working through right now.

yep, definite NMH buy for me as well, problem will be fitting a Best Buy trip into the Mother's Day festivities.. (I like to pricematch as early as possible, before any lame excuses about a specific product that prevents the match get concocted..)

NMH, that price is too good to pass up.

One question, does this work online too???
(my CC most of the time, doesn't ever have the games that are on sale, until the aren't any more, then the have like 10 copies of the same game, two days after the offers are gone, which sucks)

Wow! Thanks
No More Heroes for $20 is steal deal.

Buy 1 get 1 half off these Wii games
Mario Kart

All 3 games under $100 is steal deal ever :)

[quote name='nightmare452']NMH, that price is too good to pass up.

One question, does this work online too???
(my CC most of the time, doesn't ever have the games that are on sale, until the aren't any more, then the have like 10 copies of the same game, two days after the offers are gone, which sucks)[/quote]Not 100% positive if it'll be online but you could always buy the game now and get a price adjustment during that week.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']It's the only good 3rd party Wii game on the system right now IMHO.[/quote]
Don't like Capcom's games? (Okami, RE4 Wii, Zack & Wiki)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']all you bastards who didn't buy NMH yet, kill yourself or buy it now. It's the only good 3rd party Wii game on the system right now IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't want to kill myself but I think I will wait for the $20 sale. I been wanting NMH's for quite some time now.

[quote name='solidrock']Well, I don't want to kill myself but I think I will wait for the $20 sale. I been wanting NMH's for quite some time now.[/quote]

Yeah, a little odd they'd do $30 next week but $20 the week after. Wonder if they'll have any in stock...

Well I was gonna pick it up used at Gamestop during their B2G1 free sale, now I'm going with shrike's plan on PMing at BB, awesome job guys!

[quote name='Sway']Well I was gonna pick it up used at Gamestop during their B2G1 free sale, now I'm going with shrike's plan on PMing at BB, awesome job guys![/quote]

I've yet to see that or Mystery Dungeon used at the Gamestops in my area. I've been watching like a hawk too since I started working there part time.

Hopefully Amazon will price match this so I can get the difference on No More Heros refunded to me.

Just a quick question, but its definitely the timecard and not the battlechest or base game for WoW? Thanks.

We all know No More Heroes is dieing, so you might as well wait for it to go down to $10 and save yourself another $10. Thats what I'm gonna do.

[quote name='Foladar']Just a quick question, but its definitely the timecard and not the battlechest or base game for WoW? Thanks.[/quote]Definitely the time card since there is a picture of it. (Unless of course they fucked up)

[quote name='ranmasama']To PM at Best Buy, do you have to have the CC ad with you?[/quote]You need three things to pull off this price match down to $16.99:

1) Buy it from BB when it's $49.99.
2) Make sure CC has it when you do the PM.
3) Bring the ad with you.

To make sure I'm getting it at $49.99, I did an in-store pick-up order for it. This does ad one small measure of complexity to the PM, as you'll have to return the game and rebuy it at the $16.99 price, since BB can't do a PM against an in-store pickup order. They can only do a return-and-rebuy, though I've done this in the past. You just end up with two charges and one credit doing it this way, though you never know when BB might drop the price down to $39.99 or $29.99 (like it seems to be going to elsewhere).

Even with tax, this saves a buck or two over Amazon.com matching it at $19.99, and you won't have to find filler. Though, you do make two trips to BB, which for me, isn't a real issue, as I go by my primary one on the way home from work.

I've had bad luck with PMs on pickup-- they usually do it but because of the return/rebuy I rarely see the extra 10%. I was going to go by BB tomorrow anyway to try some PMing to Fry's, I may just pick up No More Heroes and keep my fingers crossed about the PM...

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Damn NMH just dropped to $30 and now $20? Might have to pick it up...[/quote]

at 20 bucks??? get it!!!

[quote name='shrike4242']$16.99 after PM for NMH from a BB pickup? Yes, please.

BB still has it listed as $49.99. :D[/quote]

[quote name='shrike4242']You need three things to pull off this price match down to $16.99:

1) Buy it from BB when it's $49.99.
2) Make sure CC has it when you do the PM.
3) Bring the ad with you.

To make sure I'm getting it at $49.99, I did an in-store pick-up order for it. This does ad one small measure of complexity to the PM, as you'll have to return the game and rebuy it at the $16.99 price, since BB can't do a PM against an in-store pickup order. They can only do a return-and-rebuy, though I've done this in the past. You just end up with two charges and one credit doing it this way, though you never know when BB might drop the price down to $39.99 or $29.99 (like it seems to be going to elsewhere).

Even with tax, this saves a buck or two over Amazon.com matching it at $19.99, and you won't have to find filler. Though, you do make two trips to BB, which for me, isn't a real issue, as I go by my primary one on the way home from work.[/quote]

I always do PMs at BB, usually with CCs ad. I did it with Mario vs Sonic (27.99), House of the Dead 2/3 ($18.99) and God of War 2 (17.99). If you are going to do this, make sure you pick the game up ASAP. I will pick up NHM on Monday, hopefully, with some penny guides.;)

I have always been lucky in that my BBs never call the store I'm PMing to see if they have the game or dvd in stock. :D

**Edit- Just noticed. If you buy the game before the advertised sale, it shouldn't matter if the other store has the game in stock. Basically, BB is PMing advertised sale, plus 10% of the difference, after your purchase.

[quote name='Master Shake']
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart
Super Mario Galaxy
Tiger Woods 08
[/quote]

Nice deal. Too bad I already own MK(free), SMG(w/ TRU $25 GC), Lego SW(B2G1 at TRU) and Mario vs Sonic(^^PM at BB). Not really interested in picking up TW 08 to go with SSBB. :whistle2:(

Almost forgot, Thanks Master Shake!

[quote name='Master Shake']Just a preview before Speedy posts it since there are some great deals.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart
Super Mario Galaxy
Tiger Woods 08
[/quote]

Am I correct that you can't PM a % off sale at Best Buy?? Or maybe I'm confusing this with another store....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back