No Auctions atm, read another thread

NinjaCameraman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm auctioning off my stuff to get enough cash to be able to make it to the Celebration V convention down in florida this august (The 30th anniversary for Empire Strikes Back) so I'm listing anything gaming related here!

I'll be more than happy to combine shipping. Also I have listed a TON of Star Wars action figureif any dual nerds out there are interested.

Like this lot of Celebration IV stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there seems to be a lack of interest going on with Borderlands, guess I didn't use the right keywords or something, I'm making Borderlands Free Shipping!

[quote name='coryhdollar']:) Watching Uncharted 2.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Just added some new auctions! And Borderlands/Uncharted two are still dirt cheap and only have 30 minutes left! If you want 'em you gotta get in there now :lol:

Just a heads up: The winning bidder of Uncharted 2 busted out so if he and the top two other bidders don't respond in 48 hours I am gonna put it up on a 3 day auction.

i just want to inform you that brutal legend and infamos are 19.99 new, but anyway free bumb i guess :)

[quote name='jab1235']i just want to inform you that brutal legend and infamos are 19.99 new, but anyway free bumb i guess :)[/QUOTE]

They're in good shape and I'll get 'em to ya faster than amazon would and for cheaper. Besides these aren't as old enough to qualify as a 9.99 auction in my mind.

Also these are kinda going towards something, not just me needing some extra cash, every dollar counts right now, otherwise I would've started at that.

[quote name='NinjaCameraman']They're in good shape and I'll get 'em to ya faster than amazon would and for cheaper. Besides these aren't as old enough to qualify as a 9.99 auction in my mind.

Also these are kinda going towards something, not just me needing some extra cash, every dollar counts right now, otherwise I would've started at that.[/QUOTE]
understandable, bump.

Forgot to say last night: If a fellow Cag user wins the 360 let me know and I'll drop the shipping charges just 'cus I like you (yeah that sounded better in my head)
[quote name='jaksapple']you're annoying[/QUOTE]

Exactly why is that? I've got good feedback and have years of training with ebay. I also handle my thread the same way the other guys treat their long-running threads. If you don't like whats for sale or find me annoying then my take the time to comment?

[quote name='xilly']Is there a reason why it looks like the analog sticks on your controller has a cigarette burn on the sides?[/QUOTE]

My cousin's mouse-infested house did that in one night. Once you get the sticks under your thumbs you don't notice at all (I used it for months and nothing bad happened K/DR or gameplay-wise ) but it's a lesson to never loan anything worth over $20 to a 12 year old :(

[quote name='Mako1215']Nice to see another KY person![/QUOTE]
Believe it or not, I just sold one of last weeks games to another KY person, Kentucky's making itself known on the net it seems :D

the xbox isn't worth very close to 250, not that you care what I think but look at what they actually go for.
halo 3 -10ish
halo 2- 5ish
odst -20ish
halo wars -14 ish
extra wireless controller - 20 ish
complete system (you don't even specify hard drive) but
I assume its 20 gb = 130
http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-...D3%26hash%3Ditem563cb485c8%22%7D#ht_500wt_928

total = 199, and when buying that much people are gonna want a deal. Your charging more than buying the items individually on ebay.stores - auctions would be even cheaper.
And on all that you only have 9 feedback, how can you expect top dollar?

I hope your item sells, just thought i'd let you know.

I knew that... and that's why there's a OBO on the listing.

It is high by ebay standards but still cheaper than retail and like I've said before: I'm trying to get money for CV, not just "Hey lets sell stuff on the web!"

Oh and I never say the HDD size because every Premier Xbox 360 is a 20g (hence why I go out of my way to point out it's a Premier)

I appreciate the response but that price is about $40-50 shy of the mark once shipping for 4 small items and a 360 are put in the mix

And 100% positive feedback is 100% positive feedback. I handle my listings the way my parents have for years and I don't feel like I should be apologetic or take less money because this account is new (on the flip side I don't think I should get more just 'cus my mother has 2000+ feedback, I just price by what I think is fair)

And of course there is the little thing of me having poor timing, listing my 360 the day all white 360's became obsolete.

You did kinda screw me though, I've had a second ad waiting in the wings that is identical but a auction that starts at 199 if the BIN/OBO didn't sell... now it'll look like I'm stealing the price you made... DAMN YOU :p

Haha your right about the feedback thing, except once your feedback hits a couple hundred you'll find that buyers are much more likely to buy from you, or atleast I did :).
Btw in the new one you might wanna say the hard drive size cause some people won't figure it out, haha I failed.

[quote name='2supekards']Haha your right about the feedback thing, except once your feedback hits a couple hundred you'll find that buyers are much more likely to buy from you, or atleast I did :).
Btw in the new one you might wanna say the hard drive size cause some people won't figure it out, haha I failed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it seems i'm the only person that calls a Pro system a Premier, although I do have a pic of the 20g on thd HDD so i'm fine there lol

bread's done
Back