No buy 2 get 1 free at Toys R Us this year?

Shadow Cloud

CAGiversary!
It seems conspicuously absent this year since I usually recall them having that sale in the first two weeks of October.

There still a few weeks left in October, at least you posted this in the right thread before the horde came out and got you.

If they don't have one this year, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. It seems like in the past year they cut clearance games down to a minimal (mostly the shittiest titles), rarely give out giftcards anymore and their prices are generally higher than other retailers...

Well, I think their regular prices are about the same, but not as many sales for sure. TRU has had minimal clearance games, though, and I don't see their shelves bursting with excess inventory like I have other years. It's possible they're managing the floor space better, or it could be that they've ordered fewer games up to this point and won't have a need to do the B2G1 sale to make room for the new Xmas releases. (I'm just holding out for something really good sale-wise for the Zelda bundle...I want a $25 GC like SMG or better.)

bread's done
Back