NO CREDIT CARD!! Any GAME FREE (Guitar Hero III, ORANGE BOX!), CASH, ANYTHING!

kidgenius

CAGiversary!
If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to PM me!

Links: NO CREDIT CARD CustomOrderThis / Gaming Lagoon | BigDevil | Cash Lagoon \ Videogame Lagoon

First up is NO CREDIT CARD CustomOrderThis!

This site is THE best NO CREDIT CARD website I have seen to date. It is easy enough to complete in a DAY! You can order prizes like any game (GUITAR HERO III, THE ORANGE BOX!!!), cash, consoles, or anything you like!
All the surveys are NO CREDIT CARD, and in most cases only take less than an hour to credit. Then, you just have to refer a minimal amount of people to do the same, and you get what you want for FREE! You can order ANYTHING you want, hence the name CustomOrderThis!

Here are step-by-step instructions!

1) Click here to go to the NonCC CustomOrderThis registration page.
2) You must input your REAL information so that they can actually SEND the prize!
3) Start doing surveys!
4) PM me your AIM or MSN screen name so I can help you get it done quickly!

Once your done doing the surveys, you need to get the amount of referrals needed in order to get the prize. Once again, PM me your AIM or MSN screen name so I can make your life easier.

Enjoy your free prize!

NO CREDIT CARD CustomOrderThis! Sign up!

***Please know first that the Lagoon websites below do require phone validation. Please, enter accurate information when you sign up. If you put in a fake number, ask the support staff if they can change it. Or find another 'creative' method.

***The Lagoon sites have been updated; all the 100% Free offers have been confirmed by the owner to work, and all the others have been deleted or relocated to a diferrent category. SIGN UP!

Next, GamingLagoon:

A very well-known website, credits quickly, and plenty of offers. What you do is complete completely free surveys in return for credits. These offers have been revamped; nearly all the 100% Free offers credit very quickly! The credits can be redeemed for any gaming prizes. Did I mention, no credit card required? Trust me, it works. You can choose between various prizes such as Wii Points, MS Points, Xbox Live cards, even a PSP or a DS. This site also has a custom order form, so you can order any gaming related prizes.

Proof:
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4515/prizeuy7.jpg

Gaming Lagoon

Here are some other sites that work wonders:
Next, CashLagoon:

A very well-known website, credits quickly, and plenty of offers. Now nearly all of the No CC offers should credit very fast! What you do is complete completely free surveys in return for credits. The credits can be redeemed for cash. Did I mention, no credit card required? Trust me, it works. When you cashout, it usually takes only less than 24 hours! Completely legitimate, highly encouraged.

Proof:
http://i24.tinypic.com/vdffno.jpg

Cash Lagoon

Next up, VideoGameLagoon:

Also a very well-known site, it is exactly like Gaming Lagoon, except you can order video games. Credited extremely quickly (I got an offer credited in 5 minutes). I'm working up my way to DDR. Also, a custom order form.

VideoGame Lagoon

Next is InboxDollars!

This site is one of the best cash sites I've seen. Once you sign up, you recieve a free $5 bonus. After that, they begin to send you emails (anywhere from 7 to 35 emails per week, maybe more) with a link to go to a sponsor's website. Once you click on the image, click the "confirm this email" link and that's the end of that. For each time you do this, you gain anywhere from 2 to 5 cents. This may seem small but it adds up! You can also choose to take part in surveys, which can add $1 or more to your account. So far, I've gotten $9. The minimum payout is $30, but that's not much provided you read the emails and complete surveys!

InboxDollars

Next is BigDevil

I personally love this site. It's a search engine based off of Google. The difference is that if you search, at random times prizes are awarded to the person who searched at the right time. I've already won two (2) $25 Dining Gift Cards, and already recieved the first. I also won three (3) $5 Amazon Gift Certificates! Don't believe me?

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/11/giftcardstj0.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4576/giftcardsrecievekb6.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1608/amazondz0.jpg

Last up so far is Moola! (6 Invites Left!)

This site is great, however, it's invitation only. It's basically like a double-or-nothing site. Moola begins by giving you a penny. Then, you play against someone else, if you win, you double what you bet. However, you don't have to bet your entire balance, you can bet however much money you want. Moola also has a search-or-win, where you always gain cash. Anywhere from $0.02 to $9000.00. So far, I have $6.00. Check it out! I only have 6 invites so far, I will get more invites soon, so for now, first-come, first-serve.

If Moola says that your browser isn't supported, try Netscape Navigator 9.

Moola!

Hope you're convinced! I'm going to add more sites soon. Again, if you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to PM me!

Ninpo, THANK YOU for signing under me for BigDevil. Got over 500 points from referring people, and now, Ninpo has just won us both $5 Amazon gift cards. Thank you!

I will have image proof when I recieve the prize.

Yup! Thank you very much.

Sign up! Don't forget to try GamingLagoon, CashLagoon, or VideoGameLagoon if you haven't already!

Thanks for signing up! It's like Winzy, except I actually am winning things worthwhile!

For example, 'superbad' just won us each a $5 Amazon Gift Card!

So now that's 2 $25 Dining Gift Cards, and also 2 $5 Amazon Gift Cards! I love this site!

Don't forget to sign up for the other sites!

Sweet! I just recieved the three Amazon.com $5 certificate codes!

amazondz0.jpg

(That's just one of the three I recieved.)

Bump!

Just received referral cards from Gaming Lagoon. May not mean much, but it shows that the Lagoon sites are legit!

Sign-up!

Bump.

Thanks to those who signed up under me at Gaming and Videogame Lagoon. If you need any help, please, PM me!
Also thanks to those who signed up under me at Moola!

Bump!

I'm up to fifteen credits, closer to my prize (going for a $50 gift card)!

Also, if you guys are signing up under the lagoons, you must enter a valid phone number. They require validation.

Bump. Added Cash Lagoon. I highly recommend it!

Edit: Just won a $15 Amazon GC. Will post pics when I recieve it! Sign up for the sites above!

Inboxdollars is awesome, I belong to this one and you can get cash back on all your online purchases from stores like buy.com and gamestop.com, plus they have different surveys than the other sites and they ALWAYS credit.

The Lagoon sites have updated their offers!

Nearly ALL offers NOW CREDIT VERY FAST, AND DO CREDIT!

bread's done
Back