No Display... wtf?

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Well, I think my 360's GPU just shit the bed...

Last week was the first time I had noticed a problem with my 360. When I had turned the system on, my television was not receiving a signal. At the time, I simply restarted the machine, which fixed the problem. I thought nothing of it.

Today, I was playing GUN and noticed that the picture would flash a bluish hue. I changed the video on my television to see if it was the xbox or the television. After watching some cable television, it became clear that it was definitely the 360. I shut the 360 down and decided that maybe it was getting too hot.

Just a little bit ago, I tried turning my 360 on. The system booted fine, the ring of light was solid green, and the power supply was its proper color as well... however my television is not receiving a signal.

What the fuck is the deal?

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this?

I will be calling 18004myxbox tomorrow, but do you guys think they will even be able to help me? My xbox is a day 1 launch box. I got it from Gamecrazy and purchased their standard 1 year warrenty (not Miicrosoft's).

Thanks for any response in advance. I really want to get this shit resolved ASAP.

Could try a new cable instead. The chances that the cable is the problem is slim, but its better than paying to repair your console or buy a new one. If anything, borrow one from someone you know.

i'm going through a similar problem now. i'm still getting a picture though, but it's in the bluish hue stage. only sometimes it's black and white, sometimes it's yellow, sometimes the pictures just pretty distorted.

i got a new cable the other day... it wasn't the cable. i'll be taking mine back tomorrow provided i have the time.

bread's done
Back