No Half Life 2 on 360?

psychobrawler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I know it was never officially announced, but I checked the product listing on gamestop.com to see if they were still showing a next-gen version of HL2 on the pre-order list. They are... but only for PS3. I'm holding off playing the xbox version I have in hopes of getting a superior (tweaked graphics, solid framerate) version on the 360. Has anyone heard any more rumblings?

I took a video game survey recently and was asked if I would buy HL2 for $60 on the Xbox 360 and/or PS3. It is not the most trusted source, but I guess it is something to go by.

[quote name='ananag112']I took a video game survey recently and was asked if I would buy HL2 for $60 on the Xbox 360 and/or PS3. It is not the most trusted source, but I guess it is something to go by.[/quote]

Surveys might actually be a bit more accurate than anything else. I remember taking one right after Amped 2 had come out that asked me how I would feel about an Urban feel to Amped 3 along with other random questions about Amped 3.. I thought it was the most random, retarded questions.. then look how Amped 3 came out. And this was before ANYTHING had even been announced about it.

So yeah, I'm sure it'll still come out.

bread's done
Back