No Longer Allows Preorder - Now Shows Notify Me - Wii Fit Preorder $69.99 Amazon + FS

kjauburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
EDIT: They changed the availability from preorder to alert me when it becomes available. Interesting to see if the pricing changes later on...

Not a deal, but with so many so called CAG's paying $200 for Rock Band. Release date is February 8th, 2008 if your curious and they don't charge your card until it ships...

Wii Fit $69.99

Pre-ordered. If it actually does include a scale that calculates body fat % + a fun game with it, it's worth it to me. Plus I can throw cheapy some dollas.

[quote name='Koggit']So... what's it come with? I mean, why's it $70?[/quote]

Product Description
The active-play phenomenon started by Wii Sports now spreads to your whole body thanks to a pressure-sensitive Wii balance board, which comes packed with Wii Fit. The board is used for an extensive array of fun and dynamic activities, including aerobics, yoga, muscle stretches and games. Many of these activities focus towards providing a "core" workout, a popular exercise method that emphasizes slower, controlled motions. Family members will have fun staying active and talking about and comparing their results and progress on a new channel on the Wii Menu.

I thought it was supposed to be out before Christmas.

Hopefully they'll make sure it's tweaked perfectly.

Will this even work? I mean, I know I need to go back to the gym and this wouldn't be a good replacment, but if it works out my "core" does that mean my midsection and thus I can sorta work on my abs without having to do tired old crunches?

I think it spretty cool.

If I was out of shape I'd buy one but I take too many hours of martial arts as it is.

At first sight this product is a must have. After watching the E3 vid you can see that if you have a size 10 or larger foot that the Wii fit board will be too small to have your feet not hang off the edges.

If you have big feet, I'd definetly wait to see how small (or large if were lucky) it is.

[quote name='seen']At first sight this product is a must have. After watching the E3 vid you can see that if you have a size 10 or larger foot that the Wii fit board will be too small to have your feet not hang off the edges.

If you have big feet, I'd definetly wait to see how small (or large if were lucky) it is.[/quote]

I don't recall it being a problem when I tried it at E3.
I wear a size 13.

[quote name='CheapyD']I don't recall it being a problem when I tried it at E3.
I wear a size 13.[/quote]

Well do your toes or heel hang off at all? In the video it appeared the board was too small.

[quote name='seen']Well do your toes or heel hang off at all? In the video it appeared the board was too small.[/quote]

He SAID it wasn't a problem! :p

[quote name='scottman']I thought it was supposed to be out before Christmas.

Hopefully they'll make sure it's tweaked perfectly.[/QUOTE]

No, it was never supposed to be an '07 title. The holiday season is way too loaded already with galaxy and brawl for Nintendo to add another high profile first party game.

So what can you do with two of these? Are there multiplayer games announced already?

[quote name='Gameboy415']I wear a size 15.

Oh dear.[/quote]
I have size 25 feet, hair all over, look like an ape, and am indigenous to Montana .... but I LOVE MY WII!!!

[quote name='johnsloan']No, it was never supposed to be an '07 title. The holiday season is way too loaded already with galaxy and brawl for Nintendo to add another high profile first party game.

So what can you do with two of these? Are there multiplayer games announced already?[/quote]It's scheduled for 07 in Japan. We should be getting it in January or thereabouts.

I'll wait till I find out what all is included with Wii Fit.

preordered. why not? if the price goes up, amazon won't charge you more.

I do wonder how much weight this board will be able to support though, not that it will be an issue for me. I'm a lightweight.

[quote name='sdp']I think it spretty cool.

If I was out of shape I'd buy one but I take too many hours of martial arts as it is.[/quote]

Wax on.....wax off

It appears the site has been taken down. Doing a search reveals nothing as well. It was a suggested item for me and that link also was gone. Ideas?

[quote name='PathMaster']It appears the site has been taken down. Doing a search reveals nothing as well. It was a suggested item for me and that link also was gone. Ideas?[/quote]

Updated the title and first post. Its now saying "Want us to e-mail you when this item becomes available?"

I'll bet they were on the short end of the eventual U.S. MSRP by at least $10, if not $20.

Think about it...it may be some scale-like 'pad' that interacts with a bunch of pseudo- and non-games, but isn't the real target audience for this ga--err, title, going to pay pretty much anything short of a C-note for it, especially after the mainstream hype? Does Alpha Mom know any better? Does she care??

Got an e-mail about some random ship-date change that I had to "approve" or else my order would be canceled. Looks like they're trying to get rid of as many orders as possible :) This was posted on Fatwallet / Slickdeals and I bet they ordered in SPADES.

I ordered in the event that A) I actually want it B) It's a hard to find commodity (I could see a shortage of scale/mat/whateveritis and C) locking into the Amazon pre-order price.

I never got the shipping date revision email awaiting my approval for this (although I did get a couple for Manhunt 2, as they couldn't seem to get its release date straight), but I did get the basic order confirmation email from them. Problem is, the order number link leads to my "Your Account" page without the order, no matter what category I look under.

It's like it's been erased...from existence.

[quote name='jollydwarf']I never got the shipping date revision email awaiting my approval for this (although I did get a couple for Manhunt 2, as they couldn't seem to get its release date straight), but I did get the basic order confirmation email from them. Problem is, the order number link leads to my "Your Account" page without the order, no matter what category I look under.

It's like it's been erased...from existence.[/quote]

Check under track your packages - open orders on the site and you should see it...

bread's done
Back