(no longer available) Factory Sealed Robot Alchemic Drive (RAD)

trent82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
One of the Circuit City's I visited today had a few copies of this game, so I decided to pick one up in case anyone here was interested in it (I have absolutely no interest in this game). I'm interested in trading only for another factory sealed game. The main game I'm looking for is Mario Party 4, but I have a lot of interests (GC, PS2, XBOX, GBA), so make an offer.

Well, this may be complimicated, but how about a three-way. Trade, that is. I get Mustang's Pinball of the Dead (I am assuming it is factory sealed, yes?), trent gets my MP4, factory sealed, and Mustang gets trent's RAD, factory sealed?

Masterkyo - I'll have to pass on the "Phantasy Star Collection"...as I understand, those are RPGs, and I'm not really into many RPGs.

RisingZan - You said "PM sent"...If you were talking about me, I didn't get one from you yet. Also, I already own and love Pikmin.

guessed - Your idea sounds awesome. If all three of us are cool with it, I think it should work.

i am interested in RAD

Lost Kingdoms GC
Harvest Moon PS2
Lunar legend gba
parappa 2 ps2
golden sun gba
resident evil code veronica gc
chaos legion ps2
alien v predator extinction ps2
Lotus challenge xbx( gets $27 trade in at FYE)
buffy the vampire slayer: chaos bleeds
gladius xbx
Robin hood ps2

i know you dont want rpgs, but these are all the sealed games I have.

I have more games, lots more but they arent sealed.

i want RAD. I have
chaos legion,
megaman x7,
the bouncer,
devil may cry 2,
legacy of kain 2,
mortal kombat deadly alliance
gundam federation vs zeon
yu gi oh, duelist of the roses
and timesplitters
i am also willing to pay cash ill send a PM too

Sorry guys, this one is no longer available. I got an offer for a factory sealed Mario Party 4 and that is the one i was waiting for.

bread's done
Back