no longer avaliable

mkg12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I have an Xbox 360 core system for sale. I also have the Target gift reciept to go with it. It is new and has not been opened.

Person who bid on it in the auction decided they didn't want it.

For Sale:
Xbox 360 Core System(NEW) $322 shipped

Shipping:
Will ship via priority mail w/ Signature Confirmation
Insurance also included
Will ship only in United States

Methods of Payment:
Paypal(Cash Paypal, can't take credit card)
USPS Money Order

If this was a premium bundle I'd be all over it...

And he probably doesn't want to return it because he doesn't want store credit? Just a guess.

[quote name='mkg12']ya, my cousin said i would only get a gift card for the price of the system if my parents returned it[/quote] You might check your state laws. In my state, they can give you a gift card for the return, but they MUST give you cash for the balance of a gift card if you request it (so get the gift card and then turn around and tell them that you want to cash in your gift card! - I've done just that at wal-mart before... and they didn't like it, but they had to do it)

[quote name='lumpkin666']You might check your state laws. In my state, they can give you a gift card for the return, but they MUST give you cash for the balance of a gift card if you request it (so get the gift card and then turn around and tell them that you want to cash in your gift card! - I've done just that at wal-mart before... and they didn't like it, but they had to do it)[/QUOTE]

Thats retarded. He's returning an opened item because for whatever reason he dosn't like it. Its not broken, its not defetive. He's past the return period. What gives him the right to get his money back, or anyone for that matter? I'm sorry I would luagh in anyones face if they started reciting 'state laws' to me regarding store credit.

no my friend went to target last week and tried to return his new ds. They said they don't handle cash returns on purchases over $100.

I remember happening this to me once at Target also buying a gamecube back then for 150 it was not used however they denied to refund cash back to me.

where does it say the production date?I didn't find anything on the box. It was bought in February. And the Target only had two, so it should be the newer shipments.

[quote name='gizmogc']He's returning an opened item because for whatever reason he dosn't like it.[/QUOTE]

*smack*

He said it's new and sealed, fool!

[quote name='mkg12']where does it say the production date?I didn't find anything on the box. It was bought in February. And the Target only had two, so it should be the newer shipments.[/quote]

It should be on the sticker on the unit itself.

Where are you in the East Bay, maybe I can do a local pick-up. I live in San Lorenzo and work at Berkeley.

Let me know.

I don't see any date on the sticker. There is a B4k-00001 number on it. That is the only thing i could get off that sticker that would conjure up a date. I live in Pleasanton.

bread's done
Back