No longer in use. Please delete.

smash bro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
GO HERE IF DIRECTED TO THIS THREAD BY FEEDBACK!

MAGAZINES (subscription labels removed from Nintendo Power magazines and marked out on Game Informer magazines)
  • Magazine Bundle (everything listed below in this section, will only sell as bundle, shipped via Media Mail) - $35
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 176 -- The Sim's: Bustin' Out
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 177 -- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 178 -- Pokemon Colosseum
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 179 -- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 180 -- Tales of Symphonia
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 181 -- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 182 -- Resident Evil 4
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 183 -- Pikmin 2
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 184 -- Pokemon: Fire Red & Leaf Green
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 185 -- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 186 -- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 187 -- Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 193 -- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess x2 (one is non-subscription, one is not, First Edition of the "New" Nintendo Power)
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 194 -- Mario Kart DS
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 195 -- Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 197 -- Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 198 -- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (comes with plastic sleeve, 2005 Holiday Buyer's Guide, and IGPX Bonus DVD)
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 199 -- Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 200 -- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 201 -- Chibi-Robo
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 202 -- Metroid Prime Hunters
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 203 -- New Super Mario Bros.
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 204 -- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 205 -- The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 206 -- Nintendo Wii
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 207 -- Rayman: Raving Rabbids
  • Nintendo Power Vol. 208 -- Final Fantasy III
  • Game Informer Vol. 132 -- Sony's Fab Four (non-subsription)
  • Game Informer Vol. 133 -- Halo 2
  • Game Informer Vol. 134 -- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Game Informer Vol. 135 -- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  • Game Informer Vol. 136 -- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • Game Informer Vol. 137 -- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  • Game Informer Vol. 138 -- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Game Informer Vol. 139 -- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
  • Game Informer Vol. 140 -- Batman Begins (non-subscription and torn off spine)
  • Game Informer Vol. 141 -- Fear & Respect (non-subscription and torn off spine)
  • Star Wars Insider Vol. 82 -- The Dark Side of Anakin (non-subscription and comes with plastic sleeve)
  • Nintendo Winter 2002 Product Booklet
  • Nintendo Summer 2003 Product Booklet
  • Nintendo Winter 2003 Product Booklet
  • Nintendo Summer 2004 Product Booklet
  • Nintendo Winter 2004 Product Booklet
  • Nintendo Summer 2005 Product Booklet
  • Nintendo Winter 2005 Product Booklet
  • Pokemon TV Animation Comic: I Choose You!

Would you be willing to do the DX DVD and Wreckless Intent CD seperate? if so how much you want for the two shipped to Michigan

misterunspoken: I think the link is fixed now, by the way, has Mario Kart DS arrived yet?

TheOne06: I'd really prefer to sell all it as a bundle, but if I don't get any offers or interest, I'll let you know.

King_Sprout: Sorry man, didn't see anything. Interested in buying all of it for $399.99 shipped via Priority Mail?

[quote name='smash bro']What do you think it's worth?[/quote]

I deicded not to delete my post then, but after posting I looked at your price. a 360 is $400, a DS Lite is about $150 at the most (stores sell it for lss, but still, average price asked on places like ebay)

I guess you sold it though lawl. Pat yourself on the back.

Yeah, but I've got 10 games with it, plus accessories and a few extras. There are DS Lites on eBay with only two or three games going for over $200, so I think a DS Lite with 10 games plus accessories/extras is definitely worth $399.99 shipped.

P.S. I haven't sold it yet.

Someone, please buy my DS Lite Bundle! Make a Best Offer of $375 and it's yours. It will still be shipped free via Priority Mail!

I'm sending the DS Lite to Nintendo so it will actually be in excellent condition for the buyer. Please, someone buy my items!!

Bump, please, buy some stuff. I've spent too much money. I just buoght Clerks X at Meijer for $24.95 and Clerks: Uncensored off of Amazon.com for $11.99, yes, I know, I overpayed, but I want them now. So, I, uh... need some money. Please, buy my stuff!! Plus, I need to buy Dogma: Special Edition and House, M.D.: Season 2 when it comes out. NEED $$$!!

Many items on my list are now listed on Amazon Marketplace, so you still have the opportunity to buy my items here since I can close listings on Amazon, but a lot of other people also have access to buying my items... SO ACT FAST!

At the moment, as far as selling stuff off of my list goes...

Amazon Marketplace > CAG

I never thought I would say those words.

I just sold The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection.

Holy ****! Someone just bought my copy of NSMB for $55 on Amazon. It had the yellow case and they paid $20 more than retail. So, uh... it's gone!

Bad enough you say you give discounts to people who buy stuff from you then pull that because you dont like the prices your stuff is going for...but to now mislead people on purpose in the topic title like that....

Why do you even sell here?

I took the discount away because nobody used it. I kept it there for at least a month and not one person used it. So I took it off. I didn't have to give people who buy from me discounts, nobody else does. Plus, I have in big yellow print throught out the whole original post that PRICES ARE ALWAYS NEGOTIABLE, but that doesn't work either because then people try and talk me down $10, and that's stupid when I can get way more off of eBay or Amazon. So now, I'm my stuff is on CAG, TGN, Amazon, and sometimes eBay. And let me tell you, I've had more people buy from me on Amazon than here, and they pay way more.

And I put that topic like that so people would look. I'm not going to keep it that way, it is more of a joke. Who sells Gas Cards on CAG anyway?

bread's done
Back