No longer working

Damn, I saw this when it started working over the weekend but when it seemed to be tied to the demo I blew it off, not realizing all I had to do was redownload (I did grab it last year) to get the whole game. :(

Guess that's what I get for not reading a bit more...

To those who downloaded the 6.6GB file over the weekend, when it shows up in your game library, does it have the "X / 1000 G" wording next to the game listing? My other games (disc based and XBLA) show similar wordings but this download doesn't.

[quote name='Justin42']Damn, I saw this when it started working over the weekend but when it seemed to be tied to the demo I blew it off, not realizing all I had to do was redownload (I did grab it last year) to get the whole game. :(

Guess that's what I get for not reading a bit more...[/QUOTE]

Doesnt matter now, its fixed completly.

[quote name='eau']To those who downloaded the 6.6GB file over the weekend, when it shows up in your game library, does it have the "X / 1000 G" wording next to the game listing? My other games (disc based and XBLA) show similar wordings but this download doesn't.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded it the same day the glitch was found. I just checked it out and it does show the "X / 1000 G" wording next to fable 2. I also checked out my download history and the game size changed. Before it used to be 6.6gb and now its shows 1.79gb so it seems that its definitely fixed now.

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']I downloaded it the same day the glitch was found. I just checked it out and it does show the "X / 1000 G" wording next to fable 2. I also checked out my download history and the game size changed. Before it used to be 6.6gb and now its shows 1.79gb so it seems that its definitely fixed now.[/QUOTE]
After it downloaded the patch itself, it now shows "0 / 1350 G" and the achievement list. Thanks.

[quote name='velvet396']stuck at 99%, put it in my queue over the weekend but wasn't able to turn the xbox on until Monday night.[/QUOTE]

im in the same boat, i can play the game, but im not sure if im playing off of episode 1 or the full game. it shows fable 2 taking up 9.4 gb of my hard drive, and the full game being incomplete. it doesnt look like its going to finish the download

in my game library it says fable 2, shows the achievement score on it and everything, but i dont remember if it did that for the episodes or not.

bread's done
Back