No love for AC:Revelations?

There are 2 unlockable outfits you can see in the inventory.

Desmond miles, by beating all levels in animus? or it was for beating the game, i forget.

2. How do you get this, and what is it?

Obviously Ubisoft has no love for the XB360 version, cause PS3 players get AC1 free. Moot point if you're a true AC fan and already own a copy of AC1 or played through AC1; but it happens.

The stunt they pulled with Sequence 12 and 13 on ACII still left a bitter after taste. Having it go on-sale nearly for fee later on helped; but it happened.

Barely kicked-off Brotherhood is another reality. AC Brotherhood is great, no doubt. But WAY TOO many other AAA titles flooding the market. Revelations will go on 'store backlog' until its sub-$20 price point is incentive enough me.

[quote name='The 7th Number']There are 2 unlockable outfits you can see in the inventory.

Desmond miles, by beating all levels in animus? or it was for beating the game, i forget.

2. How do you get this, and what is it?[/QUOTE]

The second one is
'Old' Altair Robes.
You get it for 100% synching sequence 8.

After you unlock that one, a third, locked skin appears in your inventory, but I don't know what it is or how you unlock it.

[quote name='Ashwood']The second one is
'Old' Altair Robes.
You get it for 100% synching sequence 8.

After you unlock that one, a third, locked skin appears in your inventory, but I don't know what it is or how you unlock it.[/QUOTE]

interesting, thanks for the info!

[quote name='The 7th Number']There are 2 unlockable outfits you can see in the inventory.

2. How do you get this, and what is it?[/QUOTE]

You get Desmond by finding 30 animus fragments and completing the 5 first person Desmond missions in the animus

[quote name='Blue Lou']I'm enjoying this game so far..

I seem to spend most of my time building up a retail empire.[/QUOTE]

Right there with ya man.

I really really really dislike the "Oh, we couldn't find you a game for this mode, let's put you in a game with another mode" mechanic. I like playing Corruption so I want to specifically look for those games and I'm willing to wait to find others who are in the same boat. I don't want to be put in another game where I can't quit out till I'm actually loaded in.

Sorry for the rant but I like the multi in Revelations more than Brotherhood and that might be my only gripe about it.

I am so into multiplayer in this game! I'm not a multi guy at all, but I tried it with Brotherhood and now I've played online much more than the single player campaign. I can see this game monopolizing my time until Mass Effect 3 comes out.

Assassin's Creed is such an under-appreciated series. I think people don't give it much credit because it comes out every year like Call of Duty but I don't consider that a bad thing. Sure the first one was a little shaky but the other 3 games are truly amazing.

I love Uncharted but it it kind of pains me to see Uncharted 2 and 3 always get so much credit and win all the awards when I think that the muyltiplayer is better in Assassin's Creed and the story mode lasts so much longer and is way more diverse.

Why is AC: Brotherhood still at almost $30 even used? Was it that popular? I am about 1/2 through AC:II and was looking for the next in the series as was hoping for under $20

Brotherhood is great and worth $30! If you like AC2, Brotherhood is just that much better and Revelations is shaping up to be darn good, too.

I thought Brotherhood would have been nothing more than an annual cash-in, but I was mistaken. It isn't the same leap that AC2 took from the first, but it's a well made game, and I had a hell of a time recruiting Assassin apprentices. So yes, I'd say it's worth it at that price, but it'll likely continue to decrease.

Whats the general consensus on this game? Thinking of picking it up since its on sale for $40. I hated the first game but really enjoyed the second and third ones. Is this more of the same? Thats not a bad thing if it is but are there any changes? I read about the tower defense thing and people seem to be split on wether they like it or not. I got some cash burning a hole in my pocket so i'll probably bite for $40 but just wanted to hear some people's thoughts on it.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Whats the general consensus on this game? Thinking of picking it up since its on sale for $40. I hated the first game but really enjoyed the second and third ones. Is this more of the same? Thats not a bad thing if it is but are there any changes? I read about the tower defense thing and people seem to be split on wether they like it or not. I got some cash burning a hole in my pocket so i'll probably bite for $40 but just wanted to hear some people's thoughts on it.[/QUOTE]

Well i think there is only like one real map, and one mini area when you play as ezio. In previous games you would have 2-3 different maps to play the story in. The game is good, and its like brotherhood with new bombs. The bombs are kind of cool, but i didnt use them all that much. The tower defense game you can pretty much avoid if you keep your wanted level down. So you dont really have to play those if you are careful. I personally didnt like them much. Then you have the first person story for desmond that feels similar to portal, but not as good obviously. Overall i think its a good game though, if you liked 2 and 3 you should like this one just as much.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Whats the general consensus on this game? Thinking of picking it up since its on sale for $40. I hated the first game but really enjoyed the second and third ones. Is this more of the same? Thats not a bad thing if it is but are there any changes? I read about the tower defense thing and people seem to be split on wether they like it or not. I got some cash burning a hole in my pocket so i'll probably bite for $40 but just wanted to hear some people's thoughts on it.[/QUOTE]

Get it. It's the end of Ezio and Altair's stories and the ending was absolutely perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

I enjoyed it. Def play it.

The only things you will want to know...
- Den Defense (tower defense) in this game blows bad. You are only forced to it once as long as you keep the wanted level down.
- Another annoying thing - the wanted level goes up if you buy property. Just plain stupid. Obviously there to force you to the terrible Den Defense game.
- The only other aspect I was not a fan of was the "Portal" Desmond sequences (optional). Was extremely bored playing them since Portal series put it to shame (real bad).

Beyond that, it is the same classic Assassin's Creed game. The story was great. Plenty of optional things you can do. Overall, it was a good ride.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Thanks guys for the input. I'll be picking this up Monday.[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you're getting it at $40 but Best Buy will have it for $30 starting tonight at midnight hopefully.

[quote name='roymustang']I don't know where you're getting it at $40 but Best Buy will have it for $30 starting tonight at midnight hopefully.[/QUOTE]

That is a great deal but I dont have a Best Buy close to me while Gamestop is literally a 2 minute drive.

Just picked this up and Deus Ex. Going to start playing in a bit...looking forward to it.

I finished this today and I just felt underwhelmed about everything..

There are not too many things added from brotherhood. (The bombs were pretty useless) The story is paper thin and just extends the brand until next years final chapter. I completed brotherhood 100% but I'm only 55% completed and I don't know if I want to go back in and finish everything.

I will say seeing the last of Ezio and Altair's story was pretty cool.

i accidentally gave the game a circle scratch. multiplayer played fine and single player played fine until one of the dens got captured... i couldnt continue the story of sofia without that den. and the scratch prevented me from doing the tower defense.

i didn't know until it was to late that dens could be recaptured by templars, i probably could have advanced further.

some people are to good on the multiplayer mode assassins. guy killed me in first ten seconds and i hadn't even touched the controller

Some little DLC codes for the 360 version, since I don't need them (and they didn't work on my PC version :cry:)

Crusader MP Character:
36M-L993-EAWW-ATG4-3J7J

Turkish Armor:
36M-N3PP-LM8Y-8KNB-PY7Q

[quote name='Callandor']Some little DLC codes for the 360 version, since I don't need them (and they didn't work on my PC version :cry:)

Crusader MP Character:
36M-L993-EAWW-ATG4-3J7J

Turkish Armor:
36M-N3PP-LM8Y-8KNB-PY7Q
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the codes.

bread's done
Back