No love for xbox players, give YOUR suggestion

Advocatus

CAGiversary!
It seems as though, there are no deals anymore for xbox games... we never did get a round of Overstock deals... and the other store's deals seems to be 60% PS2 40% cube.

I'm kinda itching to get something new, at a good price (cheaper then 25)... any suggests on what to get and where to get it?
Below I have included a few games I own and a few I've played elsewhere... so to prevent suggestions of games I've already played etc.

Games owned now
Morrowind
Madden 2004
Splinter Cell
Halo
Indiana Jones
Quantum Redshift
Time Splitters II
That old Sega racer and GSRF (1 penny deal from CC woot!)
Red Faction II
Crazy Taxi 3 (for the gf)
Oddworld (for the gf)

Games already played/beat
Kotor
GTAIII, VC
Freedom Fighters
Dead to Rights
Max Payne

Thanks in Advance!

Gunvalkyrie is pretty cheap. EB had it on clearance for $5, though that might have ended now.

SWAT is on clearance for $20. This game got a bad rap for some reason. Co-op multiplayer is great, and the single player isn't bad either. Worth the $20.

Also check out Panzer Dragoon Orta, should be $20 or less now.

"SWAT is on clearance for $20. This game got a bad rap for some reason. Co-op multiplayer is great, and the single player isn't bad either."

I guess Co-op multiplayer means two people against the storyline? That's why I picked up Time Splinters II, but the controls makes that shooter too jumpy to enjoy.

MGS2: Substance (used) is ~$11 if you use AFF25 (plus shipping...) from ebgames.com I loved that game. Not as good as Splinter Cell, but still very nice.

There are quite a few decent games used at ebgames.com for $10 or less, and you can use AFF25 to get another 25% off. Tack on extra for shipping though.

Personally I've found quite a few Xbox deals in the past month or so. You just need to look harder!

Best Buy has a few good ones on clearance at the B&M but that's YMMV.

[quote name='rywateska']Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

...that game is a MUST BUY, its about $20 new or something like that now, you'll absolutly LOVE it!

trade list: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=143236[/quote]

I second that suggestion...

How about Brute Force? Saw it online at Walmart for $15...although I'm sure you could get it cheaper used...

Armed and Dangerous
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Spiderman
Mechassault

Seems like most of the really good deals I've found recently have been Xbox. Snagged Voodoo Vince for $10 @ BB, along w/ Rogue Ops for $5. Magic: The Gathering Battlegrounds is $15 there, and I'm tempted to pick it up. I'll also second Armed & Dangerous, which is

thanks all, I've taken note of these games. I'm considering Grabbed by the Ghoulies as well... I enjoyed playing that at Gamestop on their xbox. I enjoy the kiddy setting.... nice release from adult titles

Serious Sam

An enjoyable FPS and you should be able to pick it up at Circuit City for around $15.00 (with their current 20-30% off sale). Or else Toys R Us for $19.99.

bread's done
Back