No Major Nelson for Cheapy

Yeah, I just read this, man after Cheapy went to the trouble of securing that Sumo Box and all. Man what a disappointment that must be. A bit frustrating too.

[quote name='2Dskillz']Yeah, I just read this, man after Cheapy went to the trouble of securing that Sumo Box and all. Man what a disappointment that must be. A bit frustrating too.[/quote]

The sumo box is what I thought of, too. Hopefully he can still take the other Microsoft folks there. I doubt you get a refund when you prebook a box.

losing your passport sucks though, and im sure major feels pretty bad about making cheapy go through all the trouble to get the box only to not be able to go

Major Bummer!
Oh well, shit happens. I was really looking forward to some quality time with the Major, though.
Boo.

I guess you'll have to find someone else to make drunken calls with -- wish I was there in that case.

He probably couldn't get the 360 he was bringing to Cheapy past airport security! LOL

It really sucks though becuase hangin with Maj. Nelson would have definitely scored some big time name drops for the CAGcast on his podcast and possibly an interview as well, either Cheapy on MN podcast or vice versa.

Cheapy do me a favor. The next time this comes around can you let me phone in? I'd like to chat with Nelson with a couple of idea's I have about games to add to XBLA. There's also two particular game companies I'd like to suggest MS actively recruit.

yeah i just readed this,damn!
i was really hoping to read adventures of Major and Cheapy in Japan..
make sure to make alot of videos to youtube Cheapy!

that blows donkey balls but there's always next time. Major can always ship a 360 via FedEx

[quote name='Jackal888']maybe you can take Pachter to the Sumo match instead. He got you into those Sony parties[/QUOTE]

I agree!!!

im sure cheapy had plenty of peeps to go to the sumo with. I think major should come on a CAGcast to make up for his absence.

[quote name='MSUnman']im sure cheapy had plenty of peeps to go to the sumo with. I think major should come on a CAGcast to make up for his absence.[/quote]

exclusive interview!

Maybe he'll have time to answer my e-mail regarding the fucked up region lockouts on FREE fucking content.

Can you tell I'm pissed?

bread's done
Back