No mans sky ps4 9.99 at walmart via online

Well about 10 hours after placing my order I received an email saying it was ready lol. The store is closed now and it's after midnight.

Fine for this game, but honestly this is shabby service.
Dept manager who was running pickups at the time said I was the 3rd person that had this issue. Me and 2 others never received a pickup confirmation for NMS but we all went anyway. And the game was ready to go but for some reason it never showed up on our end.

Of course I went anyway because Walmart is right across the street from work so wasn’t going to let no confirmation stop me from at least checking lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well about 10 hours after placing my order I received an email saying it was ready lol. The store is closed now and it's after midnight.

Fine for this game, but honestly this is shabby service.
This exactly happened to me as well...

Also delayed, with brickseek showing 8 in stock. For what it's worth, last time I tried to order something that was supposedly in stock but couldn't be found, they shipped it to the store at the online price. Whether they get any stock to ship in the near future is anyone's guess....
An hour after I posted, I got the email that it was ready for pickup, so I dunno.

Save the headache and just price match to best buy or target.  I actually ordered last week at best buy and price matched yesterday without a hitch.  Great deal for $10 especially with the recent changes.

interact with humans to realize nobody needs 5 paragraphs to say "I had some difficulties picking it up but eventually got it"
The point of my post was about the journey, not the destination. I would rather read about the trials and tribulations a person had to deal with in order to reach their goal, not just a bunch of posts skipping to the end and saying, "I had some difficulties picking it up but eventually got it." Considering most of the people in this thread had difficulties picking it up, I would say your suggestion is nothing more than a slightly more wordy version of saying "Me too" in an AOL chatroom. I'm not going to cater to the ADHD crowd who can't read more than a twitter-length post without getting bored and distracted; I'm a writer and a storyteller; I tell a complete narrative with a beginning, middle and end. If you see a wall of text and don't want to read that much, that's fine, don't read it. However, when I interact with humans, I treat them as intellectuals who enjoy a complete thought and actual conversation, rather than treating them like someone who had just stepped out of the movie Idiocracy.

The point of my post was about the journey, not the destination. I would rather read about the trials and tribulations a person had to deal with in order to reach their goal, not just a bunch of posts skipping to the end and saying, "I had some difficulties picking it up but eventually got it." Considering most of the people in this thread had difficulties picking it up, I would say your suggestion is nothing more than a slightly more wordy version of saying "Me too" in an AOL chatroom. I'm not going to cater to the ADHD crowd who can't read more than a twitter-length post without getting bored and distracted; I'm a writer and a storyteller; I tell a complete narrative with a beginning, middle and end. If you see a wall of text and don't want to read that much, that's fine, don't read it. However, when I interact with humans, I treat them as intellectuals who enjoy a complete thought and actual conversation, rather than treating them like someone who had just stepped out of the movie Idiocracy.
cool dude you're a regular John Cheever for making overly-wordy posts on a video game deals forum

leave that business to MysterD, at least his are useful

I was able to price match at Best Buy this morning.  They don't normally price match clearance items, so you can imagine my surprise when they did it.

I'll be picking one up at walmart shortly. Online pickup wasn't ready until shortly after midnight.

I would prefer to price match at best buy or target, but ps4 version is completely unavailable in my area and on their website.

Will all of them ring up $10 or just the locations brickseek says will be $10? Not sure how accurate Brickseek is. Does anyone have experience using them?

Will all of them ring up $10 or just the locations brickseek says will be $10? Not sure how accurate Brickseek is. Does anyone have experience using them?
In my own experience, stock accuracy is hit or miss, but the price will be right if your store has it.

Welp...this was a bust.  I went to Best Buy to pick up the copy I price matched with Walmart's sale and the disc was completely loose inside the case and scratched so I immediately returned it because they didn't have any more in stock.  I guess I wasn't meant to play No Man's Sky.

Welp...this was a bust. I went to Best Buy to pick up the copy I price matched with Walmart's sale and the disc was completely loose inside the case and scratched so I immediately returned it because they didn't have any more in stock. I guess I wasn't meant to play No Man's Sky.
I have never seen a loose Blu-ray disc actually be scratched when I opened up the case

I checked my local Walmart for this on Friday evening.  They had it marked down to $15, and that's what it rang up as when I tried to buy it.  I will continue to hold out for $10 or less!

Watched some streams of this game and boy it was boring... Are you sure this game isnt a Fancy inventory management simulator??
This. Trying to get back into this after previously owning it and selling it. Even with the upgrades ... still seems really dull. Way too limited with resources ... maybe it opens up after the tutorial but the beginning is still blah imo.

This. Trying to get back into this after previously owning it and selling it. Even with the upgrades ... still seems really dull. Way too limited with resources ... maybe it opens up after the tutorial but the beginning is still blah imo.
Videos gave me that "Slime Rancher" vibe, cool graphics and concept, but basically a phone based inventory management game that only requires a console for the fancy graphics. Some love that sort of thing, but it isn't really for me.

For ten dollars I think it is worth it. I have only got as far as getting the hyper drive though still. If what you say is true I will get bored quickly, but should still get 10 dollars worth.

I'm not a fan of crafting games, but a buddy of mine has been trying to get me to play since it came out. After the Next update, and for only $10, I decided to take a chance.  After playing it about seven hours, the big vibe I'm getting from it is "Lego Worlds."  Both games have you traveling from one randomly generated planet to the next, terraforming the land and scanning various things that you come across.  Lego, of course, has the charming Lego characters and bricks you can build with, while NMS' has more of a robust crafting system and more intricate stuff like inventory management and languages, but gameplay-wise, they seemed so similar to me.

bread's done
Back