No Mercy coming to WiiWare?

darkcrawlspace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
In the Rumor Mill section of the latest issue of EGM their was a small piece on No Mercy coming to the Wii:

Wrestle buffs, I got two words for ya: No Mercy. Word is THQ is updating the Nintendo 64 classic with new rosters for Nintendo's new WiiWare service.

It's just a rumor, but I'm a huge fan of No Mercy and would love to be able to play it on the Wii. And I don't know too much about WiiWare, but if this is a sign of things to come, it looks very promising.

I always wanted the game to be available on the Virtual Console, but it didn't seem very likely. But now if THQ updates the game, and changes the roster, it seems like a great possibility.

A version of No Mercy that won't randomly delete my game save? I'd get it.

I would also like it if they could make the game run as fast with 4 players as it did with 2.

I will get it, I would love supporting THQ in their venture of remaking No Mercy, since I hope they eventually use the same formula in next gen games. High sales might convince them, eh?

Im AKI's wrestling bitch. I will DL this on day one. I can't wait to make an edit and utterly destroy blocky versions of Randy Orton and John Cena.

Since they are implementing a new & updated roster, I wonder if they are going to include the news moves that the new edits utilize IRL?

The animations in those old AKI N64 wrestlers were hand drawn, not mo-capped, thats why the games were soo good. Its pretty much a lost art nowadays. I wonder if AKI will be involved in this reimagining? /crosses fingers.

bread's done
Back