No More Heroes - $14.30 at Amazon FSSS/Prime, Newegg with FS

i've always wanted to play that game but never did get around to playing it, this looks like a good time to thanks.

Those who have a Wii and don't mind a bit of mature content NEED to have this game in their collection. A guy I used to work with "borrowed" my copy. By "borrowed" I mean we were both laid off the same day and he didn't bother giving the game back to me or contact me to give the game back.

fuck that makes me angry. So in short, get the game before it sells out. Like me with copy number 2.

Was going to borrow this from a friend, but for $15.99 plus the 2% Live cashback, I decided to pick it up from Newegg.

Count me in for one! This is a great game and a great deal!
pixel.gif

[quote name='Rocko']Bump because this is a steal- and Red Steel really isn't worth the extra $15.[/quote]

Not too sure if Red Steel is even worth $5 extra

[quote name='Calamity']Got it from Amazon, thanks OP. Hope this is worth it, I haven't used Wii in months...[/quote]

If you like hacking slashing, anime, and overly gorey deaths, then you should love this game no problem.

[quote name='flix1']Was going to borrow this from a friend, but for $15.99 plus the 2% Live cashback, I decided to pick it up from Newegg.[/quote]

where is the 2% cashback from live, i may want to get on this deal

[quote name='jcl769']Those who have a Wii and don't mind a bit of mature content NEED to have this game in their collection. A guy I used to work with "borrowed" my copy. By "borrowed" I mean we were both laid off the same day and he didn't bother giving the game back to me or contact me to give the game back.

fuck that makes me angry. So in short, get the game before it sells out. Like me with copy number 2.[/quote]

....And that's why I almost never let anyone borrow my games. Next thing you know they are scratched/scuffed or missing one way or another...

Don't own a Wii but the games looks cool.

[quote name='Squarehard']If you like hacking slashing, anime, and overly gorey deaths, then you should love this game no problem.[/quote]
Nice I love all of those =D

Buy this game..... I actually bought it over a year ago. Never had time to play it until my 360 red ringed. While I was waiting for the artic silver to fix it. I played NMH. I was really impressed. If you are on the fence buy it. Once I started playing it RE5 never got touched even after I repaired my 360. Buy it.

Decided to purchase it at this price. I did try to look for it at Toys R Us, but couldn't find it in the stores I looked at. For $16, it's a nice deal, since I don't need to have Red Steel taint the box art >_>;;; though an extra game doesn't exactly hurt.

I am almost done with the game, and it's a pretty fun action game. I think for $10, it's a steal, but $16 should be worth it too.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']Definitely worth the price. It's one of the best and most unique mature games the Wii has to offer, along with MadWorld.[/quote]

funny you say that because I ordered madworld along with it :p

best deal I could find outside of TRU on madworld (44.99 + no tax + prime)

[quote name='Xfactor19990']tru has deal on madworld?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this as well. I just bought Madworld the other day at TRU with the buy 2 games get $20 off deal. Is that the one you're talking about? Or is there an exclusive Madworld only deal.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Yeah and only $8 shipping!

Amazon still has it for $15.99[/quote]
Oops. I forgot that not everyone has amazon prime. My bad.

EDIT- Oh I didnt even see that this price is being offered through another seller! In that case, please don't listen to me. :(

[quote name='chewster777']Oops. I forgot that not everyone has amazon prime. My bad.

EDIT- Oh I didnt even see that this price is being offered through another seller! In that case, please don't listen to me. :([/quote]

if you have prime, look at the other seller, the media monkey. They are prime eligible and selling new for 14.95

[quote name='hmbtnguy']I'd like to know this as well. I just bought Madworld the other day at TRU with the buy 2 games get $20 off deal. Is that the one you're talking about? Or is there an exclusive Madworld only deal.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about the buy 2 get $20 off deal guys.

sorry :roll:

bread's done
Back