no more heroes 2 back to $18.10 at amazon

thanks bob but the tread doesn't show that it dropped further did it? The last post said it went back up to $30 and besides it's a hassle to find the first thread as it may have already expired. I just want to make sure ppl can use their GC b4 they expire like my GC from TvC.

[quote name='oni-link']thanks bob but the tread doesn't show that it dropped further did it? The last post said it went back up to $30 and besides it's a hassle to find the first thread as it may have already expired. I just want to make sure ppl can use their GC b4 they expire like my GC from TvC.[/QUOTE]

I have $10 credit, and it doesn't work on this order.

[quote name='apathylad']I have $10 credit, and it doesn't work on this order.[/QUOTE]

Thats because it's sold through a third party retailer.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Thats because it's sold through a third party retailer.[/QUOTE]

That's a dealbreaker for me =(

Thanks though OP!

[quote name='oni-link']thanks bob but the tread doesn't show that it dropped further did it? The last post said it went back up to $30 and besides it's a hassle to find the first thread as it may have already expired. I just want to make sure ppl can use their GC b4 they expire like my GC from TvC.[/QUOTE]

Threads expire?

still good price. i just got back from local walmart & they didnt have any, nor did any other close walmarts (and the little machine she looked it up on said if they did have any, they'd be 49.99$. WHAT!?!). thanks OP.

btw if i buy a cd shipped & sold by amazon WITH this game to make it over 25 for FSSS, will it count or do i have to buy 25 worth from hubbagames? tia.

[quote name='RawrrSlayer']Product Features

• Made with the Best Quality Material with your child in mind.
  • Top Quality Children's Item.
[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Third-party seller knows how to market.

bread's done
Back