No More Heroes 2 (Wii) $12.99 + FS @ Newegg

Thanks for posting this! I've been waiting for such a price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped right at the end like a loser do to other games, time to finish it. It's a great game and is worth it humans.

[quote name='trunks982']was it $13 also when newegg had this last time?[/QUOTE]

Newegg had it for $14.99 a couple of weeks ago, which is when I got it. I didn't think it would drop anymore...but now it has.

Had to bite on this. I almost got it when Amazon had it for $21.xx in my Goldbox and I'm glad I waited. Thanks OP!

I heard this game is better than the first one. I am considering getting this one. Although I am thinking of buying a cheap PS3 game this might be a game I might buy.

can't bring myself to really support the wii. The control schemes of the few good games drive me nuts. I just need a controller usually, but super mario wii drove me crazy too. Just can NOT get anywhere in it. I truly stink in it. I can master plenty of hard core games, but for whatever reason the simpliest wii games really get me.

[quote name='6er']can't bring myself to really support the wii. The control schemes of the few good games drive me nuts. I just need a controller usually, but super mario wii drove me crazy too. Just can NOT get anywhere in it. I truly stink in it. I can master plenty of hard core games, but for whatever reason the simpliest wii games really get me.[/QUOTE]

You just suck at video games...

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']You just suck at video games...[/QUOTE]

oh I know that is exactly how it sounds, I'm not the best, but I'm not horrible., but it's just that game for some reason I'm terrible at. I beat MP: corruption in like 12 hours with 85% complete. I have never had issues like that with any game before. It's wierd

But I don't want to turn this into an internet argument. That's for the jobless, lifeless, and underaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of employed adults with lives argue on the internet... unfortunately.

But on topic, I hope this game is better than the first. The actual combat levels in the first game were great, and I love the sense of humor and the wrestling masks/moves, but the overworld was atrocious and the stuff I had to do to earn money just to tackle the next boss level was tedious at best. Those things ruined the game for me, and I never finished it.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Worth it if you've never even played or heard of the 1st one?[/QUOTE]
I played NMH2: DS long before I bought NMH1.

I didn't think it was necessary to play the first one to understand the second, or to even enjoy the second.

Of course, it probably would help to have played the first one, but it's not necessary.

Are the first and second NMHs still coming out on the PS3 or 360 in America? I thought that I had heard rumors about their release some time ago. If so, I'll wait for the hi-def versions.

[quote name='g13']Are the first and second NMHs still coming out on the PS3 or 360 in America? I thought that I had heard rumors about their release some time ago. If so, I'll wait for the hi-def versions.[/QUOTE]

The second one is definitely not getting an HD port (read the Suda's interviews)... he wasn't even involved with the HD port of the first game.

Plus, he already said that the next chapter will be on a Nintendo console too.

Thank you OP! I enjoyed NMH1 and have been waiting for a cheap price on NMH2. Newegg's been having some sweet deals on wii games lately; I picked up Red Steel 2 for the same price a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='legendarydogs']I liked how cheesy the first one was with the dialog, this one also like that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the story is a tad more dark (revenge plot), but it is as cheesy as ever. It is also very self aware. This is one of those games that feels like the creators had a lot fun making it, and were not just trying to get something out before a deadline.

"You're gonna fight me with all your hoes?"

Brilliant.

[quote name='DrMunkee']"You're gonna fight me with all your hoes?"[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, this isn't the first time I've heard that phrase before.

I'm in for one. Thanks, op!

Wooot I got one! I've been looking forward to a decent price on this game. v:bouncy:

I loved the first one but the final boss was too difficult form me to beat(I just didn't have the dexterity + skiil ).....I ended up watching youtube for the ending lol

If anyone has tips on how I can beat the final boss form the first one I'm listening.

Too good of a price to pass up, considering that I bought the first one during release week. I've been waiting for a deal on this since it dropped so quickly.

Grabbed one! Haven't played through the first one yet (backlog), but the little I played seemed awesome. For $13 shipped, it's worth having another game on my lonely Wii!

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']You just suck at video games...[/QUOTE]

Or the Wiis controls suck.

Anyway, I just bought it. Sounds like it's weird fun, and much better than the first one (which I haven't played). For cheap I'll give it a shot.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Or the Wiis controls suck.[/QUOTE]

The motion controls in the first game were minimal. You attacked with A, moved with the analog stick, etc. The only time motion controls came into the picture was A) if you went for one of the (optional) wrestling finishers, or B) when you needed to recharge your sword by jacking off (really), if I recall.

I'm thinking I'll play it next after the Klonoa port/remake. Which....I don't know, glad I didn't pay much for it. The base game is good (though there are LOTS of better platformers), but geez, I don't think Halo Reach is all that great looking, but going from that to Klonoa on the Wii...yikes. Wish it was at least remade with current gen tech. This is kind of a bare bones remake, other than I suppose water looks better.

The new voices suck...switched it back to the classic thing that just fits the characters better and are kind of adorable. The Munchables was a better buy for me-new, fresh gameplay that I liked better than I liked Klonoa the FIRST time in '97 (not t hat it's bad.)

bread's done
Back