No More Heroes for $33.99 at Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='menikmati']facepalm[/quote]
that facepalm better be for the repost. NMH is amazing. i would have bought it for $50, if a very good friend of mine hadn't preordered it for me in full for my christmas gift.

Doesn't seem like Amazon has been dropping the price any further since the last time this was posted...

I'm debating on whether or not to pick it up now (and avoid having to find it when they stop printing copies), or to wait for it to hit $20.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']Doesn't seem like Amazon has been dropping the price any further since the last time this was posted...

I'm debating on whether or not to pick it up now (and avoid having to find it when they stop printing copies), or to wait for it to hit $20.[/QUOTE]

This one seems to be a real safe bet that it will still be available at $20. It is literally in every major retail store and available from just about every on-line retailer. Not exactly limited distribution.

Damnit, lacking money on my debit.

Then again, I don't have easy access to a Wii since everyone I know is MOST LIKELY playing Brawl :(

I'm holding for $20 from somewhere. I'm even willing to pay taxes and shipping on top of that; I'm just that kinda guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back