No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise coming to PS3 and 360.

[quote name='Hostile']New news?

I believe Shane also outted Yakuza 3 and 3D Dot Game Heroes in the past when he was looking to publish those games.[/QUOTE]
You... got my hopes up for nothing.

Of course they will, they wouldn't release it in the US with the censorship. The game would still be rated M due to the language and other elements even without all the blood and gore. The game was censored in Japan cause Japan has a strict rating on blood and gore, if a game has heavy blood and gore it receives a Z-rating, which is the MSRP's equivalent of an AO-rating, and just like in the US a lot of places in Japan don't stock AO/Z games. However here blood and gore doesn't get you stamped with an AO. And due to the language and such as I mentioned above, it's not like they could get the HD port to be rated T here, cause they can't.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...ced-exclusively-for-ps3-and-playstation-move/

It's a PS3 exclusive in North America and features the option to play with either the Dual Shock 3 or Move. The new features:

Aside from the side missions, players will also be able to enjoy newly added game modes like “Rebout Mode” where former foes can be challenged again. Also, players will have the opportunity to encounter additional boss characters that were not available in the original episode but will be on the PlayStation®3 version of the game. Additionally, “Viewer Mode” is also available allowing players to re-watch infamous cut scenes in crystal clear HD graphics. With its stunning visuals, additional levels of action, improved AI and an incredible level of control, No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise represents a welcome return for one of gaming’s most daring creators.

No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise is slated to release in 2011 exclusively for the PlayStation 3.

I got the Japanese version after E3 since no one announced they were doing a US port then 2 months later it was announced another game convention. I really did not like a lot of the Wiimote controls of NMH but loved the Classic Controller version for NMH2 so I had to give the PS3 version a try and it is pretty good. There is a bug with the 480p display where it squashes the image so if Konami does a quick and dirty port this problem may end up being carried over. The 720p looks great though and really makes me hope they port NMH2.

There's a bit of hope for the X360 still:

Fuji also indicated that Konami is at least considering a Kinect-enabled release on Xbox 360. "We have, and are still tossing around ideas for linking NMH with the Kinect for Xbox 360 gamers," he said, "but since the Kinect is such a unique device, it's a bit more difficult. This isn't to say that the Kinect is a poor interface by any means, but more that in its uniqueness it requires a bit more care and planning to bring Travis to the Xbox 360. So if we were to do so, we'd need more time."
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/11/no-more-heroes-heroes-paradise-on-ps3-includes-bosses-from-no/

You didn't post the best news.

Konami actively fixing bugs and load times, and even adding bosses from NMH 2.

Kinect enabled? Lulz

"We'd need more time" could mean it's a timed exclusive at best, but I don't know why anybody would want this as a Kinect game rather than a normal controller game.

[quote name='dallow']adding bosses from NMH 2[/QUOTE]

Mood: Ambivalence.

If Konami is planning on putting some NMH2 bosses onto the disc they might as well just but both damn games on there.

bread's done
Back