No More Heroes / Red Steel combo $10 at Fred Meyer

miriamleo

CAGiversary!
Just picked up the combo at Fred Meyer in store today. It is not a bargain bin item, instead it has a on sale tag in the glass shelves. Not sure if it is YMMV.

[quote name='chakan']I picked up 8.
abide002.jpg
After tax, each cost $10.82. Shipping to New York, which should be the max anywhere in the main part of US is $2.94. Paypal fees are .72 on $13.76. Therefore, the minimum I will accept is $14.48

If you are interested, PM me for my paypal email. I'll list the copies here, who's interested in them, and give you about a day to arrange payment. After that, the slot will open up for someone else.

Red Steel/No More Heroes 3 ? Vampyreonline ?
[/QUOTE]

PM And Paypal Money Sent... Thanks!

[quote name='Vampyreonline']PM And Paypal Money Sent... Thanks![/QUOTE]Got it, thanks! 5 of 8 paid for and preparing to ship.

It would be fun to walk in, pay for the bundle, then rip Red Steel out, break it in half, slam it to the ground, light it on fire, and piss on it. Then look at the salesperson, give them a million dollar smile and say "Thanks sir/ma'am!"

Does the games inside come with a no resale lable in the back or something? Been wondering why the games are not sealed inside?

[quote name='CaoPi']Does the games inside come with a no resale lable in the back or something? Been wondering why the games are not sealed inside?[/QUOTE]

I don't think Chakan or I have opened any of ours. I doubt he will since he's selling them all as bundles. I'm not opening one of mine either unless someone (ie, you ;)) wants just one of them. Maybe someone who just picked this up for themselves can answer. I can tell you for sure, though, that the games are not sealed underneath the outer wrapping (you can see the edges of the game cases through the clear outer plastic wrap) . This does seem very unusual but that's the way it is. I doubt they bothered to print new covers with "not for resale" on them though just for the purposes of this bundle.

(I already have a used copy of NMH from Blockbuster and I'm not interested in Red Steel which is why I'm not opening one for myself).

[quote name='io'] I'm not opening one of mine either unless someone (ie, you ;)) wants just one of them. [/QUOTE]

I just want NMH, so open it up!

asianlikerice, at roughly midnight (PST)tonight when I get home from work, if the two people I'm reserving it for haven't contacted me, I will.

[quote name='chakan']asianlikerice, at roughly midnight (PST)tonight when I get home from work, if the two people I'm reserving it for haven't contacted me, I will.[/QUOTE]

can u hook me up with NMH alone $10 shipped if 1/2 of those people don't want it?

[quote name='CaoPi']can u hook me up with NMH alone $10 shipped if 1/2 of those people don't want it?[/QUOTE]

wow, talk about stingy. He paid 10+tax for both, but red steel is practically useless. After shipping, paypal fees, shipping materials, it'll be $15 almost. You could at least offer him MORe than what he paid. You give CHEAPassgamer a whole new definition

[quote name='miriamleo']Just picked up the combo at Fred Meyer in store today. It is not a bargain bin item, instead it has a on sale tag in the glass shelves. Not sure if it is YMMV.

freaking sweet. I'm like 10 minutes away from that one. I've been meaning to pick up NMH so that's just awesome. do you know if there were quite a few copies remaining? And this was the one in overlake off 148th correct?

Picked up the last couple copies from the Beaverton, OR store off Walker. Interested in trading towards Wii games on my wanted list.

[quote name='MrRedrum']freaking sweet. I'm like 10 minutes away from that one. I've been meaning to pick up NMH so that's just awesome. do you know if there were quite a few copies remaining? And this was the one in overlake off 148th correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that one, and as of last night there were about three copies out.

There is a 10% off video game software coupon as well in this weeks circular (only valid till tomorrow.)

If it doesn't ring threw correctly, point out the conditions in the coupon and none of them appeal to games already on sale (i had to do this ) the cashier will override it.

Got it for 9.77 tonight. Thanks op.

BTW this sale is for UBISOFT double packs...also saw 2 other UBISOFT Packs of 2 DS games each.

[quote name='asianlikerice']Chakan, do you have another slot available?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chakan']asianlikerice, at roughly midnight (PST)tonight when I get home from work, if the two people I'm reserving it for haven't contacted me, I will.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shido']I am interested.

Do i have dips on this? =p[/QUOTE]
Last one pending to asianlikerice. If I don't hear from alr, shido is next.

Possibly for CAGers, but I don't think there is too much of a profit to be made off of these, unless you want to trade them in for some deal where you get bonus trade in credit.

I picked up 6 of these (left 3 in case anyone else comes looking) and I'm willing to ship them off for $20 a set. I'm keeping one set, leaving 5 of them up for grabs, so please drop me a PM if interested.

Well, I'm willing to go with $20 per set also. I didn't want to say that at first because Chakan went so low with his. But another CAG offered me that so I didn't want to sell them for any cheaper and stiff him ;). However, I will ship them via priority mail in a box so, for the money, you get speedy shipment and good protection.

[quote name='io']Well, I'm willing to go with $20 per set also. I didn't want to say that at first because Chakan went so low with his. But another CAG offered me that so I didn't want to sell them for any cheaper and stiff him ;). However, I will ship them via priority mail in a box so, for the money, you get speedy shipment and good protection.[/QUOTE]

1st class is good already, priority only saves an extra day or 2 in my experience!

All mine are spoken and paid for, and the last one ships out Monday. See outcast529 or io if you need a set.

Feedback appreciated when you receive your sets!

To be honest the priority shipping is more to save me the trouble of buying mailers that fit the double-game case. Plus it saves me packing time. Yeah it costs a bit more but it is worth saving that hassle. The speed of shipping isn't really an issue - however, having them shipped in a priority box vs an envelope/padded mailer might make a difference.

Note that I'll also go $14 shipped for No More Heroes (that will be in a padded envelope via first class though). Keep in mind it appears the games are not wrapped under the double-game packaging so you'd be getting a "Gamestop new" copy (minus the stickers and fingerprints you get with GS gutted games though ;)).

bread's done
Back