No more NHL games?

EA is not making anymore for the PC, which based on the way they have been screwing the community for the last 4 years or so it's a good thing. Rumor is that 2k will be publishing a pc version of their series next year.

I don't blame EA for not doing sports games for the PC anymore. It's the only genre I can think of that is way, way better (and so much more popular) on a console and publishers already have enough motivation to skip PC versions of games.

[quote name='dave17']I don't blame EA for not doing sports games for the PC anymore. It's the only genre I can think of that is way, way better (and so much more popular) on a console and publishers already have enough motivation to skip PC versions of games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because EA publishing the same bad NHL game year after year with just updated rosters had nothing to do with it. Put a good NHL game on the PC and it will sell well.

[quote name='bungletrpg']NHLPA Hockey '93 is the only Hockey game I need. :][/QUOTE]

not to mention the custom roms you can download with updated rosters.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']not to mention the custom roms you can download with updated rosters.[/QUOTE]
Really? Well, I've just been playing it on my Nomad. :p
I'll have to check that out though.

bread's done
Back