No R6V2 till tomorrow in Toronto

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is not a game I am looking forward to so I haven't been anticipating its release but you can

try calling Game Centre on Yonge and Bloor:

416-925-4951.

They are an independent game store that usually receives games before big retailers because their employees drive down to the distribution point to pick up their orders whereas big retailers wait for their shipments.

Well i ordered my Limited Edition wont come out till this Thursday the 18th and i got next day shipping so hopefully no delays.

There are no other indie game stores in Toronto as good I guess. There's one near Yonge and Wellesly which I think is good, but they don't really get much.
Also, people seem to have horror stories about Gamarama.

[quote name='Canquain']Well i ordered my Limited Edition wont come out till this Thursday the 18th and i got next day shipping so hopefully no delays.[/quote]

the 18th is tomorrow.

[quote name='AlleyKat']why does everyone go to Game center ?[/quote]

Not only is there a serious lack of quality used mom n' pop shops in Toronto, but Game Centre usually warrants its reputation. Easily to bargain, haggle, special ordering, a variety of rarities, and decent prices.

Gamerama's(Yonge and Eglinton) employees are aloof to the meaning of customer service, never mind the prices. Game Shack's selection is limited, albeit they pick up the odd title from time to time that's worth a look. Video Games Plus (Yorkdale, sorta) is a good place, but too far out of the downtown loop to warrant my interest most times.

The next best place in the GTA, in my opinion, is Game Now in Oakville. Prices might make you cringe a little, but their selection of used games, not to mention systems, is not to be questioned. Stores that tend to carry little import nicknack's and toys earn extra kudos in my book as well.

My two cents.

bread's done
Back