No sig? =/

EncryptedPrints

CAG Veteran
Hey,

Been on the site for a couple weeks. Still can't use a signature in the forum.
Also I haven't seen anything posted around the site as to who to talk to or what to do in regards to getting permissions, feels kind of dejecting honestly. =/

30 days before I can have a signature? That seems kind of like one of those asinine rules that gets put into place for a temporary problem then never gets revised. lol

Oh well. 3 weeks and counting. thanks for the heads up on the FAQ link being more than just a Generic Bulletin Board FAQ =)

[quote name='EncryptedPrints']

30 days before I can have a signature? That seems kind of like one of those asinine rules that gets put into place for a temporary problem then never gets revised. lol

Oh well. 3 weeks and counting. thanks for the heads up on the FAQ link being more than just a Generic Bulletin Board FAQ =)[/QUOTE]That is what's listed there, yes.

Sorry you feel that the rule is asinine. That's the way it is, and if you're at three weeks, waiting another 10 days won't be that much longer.

[quote name='shrike4242']That is what's listed there, yes.

Sorry you feel that the rule is asinine. That's the way it is, and if you're at three weeks, waiting another 10 days won't be that much longer.[/QUOTE]

So long as I have a right to voice an opinion, all other restrictions are inconveniences of bureaucracy, policy and physics.

bread's done
Back