No sub-forum for WiiU???

KidSqueek

CAGiversary!
I'm surprised there isn't a new subforum for the WiiU knowing how the price and release date have been announce and other details. Maybe this Wii sub-forum will serve as WiiU talk also?

There should be one, but maybe not really needed until the thing is actually released. There's a few threads in the Wii forum, but there won't be a lot of threads until people have the console and games in their hands.

And I think that would be fine. The Wii discussions would tail off and it would become WiiU. There's not really a need for a separate Wii forum at that point.

Yeah, the Wii forum isn't used all that much now, anyway - I'd just assume make it cover both. Of course, then I'd expect the same for PS3/360 forums when their new systems release ;).

Let's face it, Nintendo fans are ghettoized on CAG. CheapyD doesn't care about Nintendo people!

[quote name='Scobie']Let's face it, Nintendo fans are ghettoized on CAG. CheapyD doesn't care about Nintendo people![/QUOTE]

That is why we all have to stick together!

Is there a thread for Wii U pre-orders?

I was just wondering so I would know who (if anyone) still has the Deluxe available for pre-order.

bread's done
Back