No suitable nodes are available to serve your OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need to call or go see my tattoo artist sometime. It's been over a month since I got my tattoo and there's still parts of it that are puffy on one side of the outer circle. But the other side and the inner circle are totally flat, it just feels like skin, as I assume the whole thing should be. :/

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']
Maybe later. I'm broke and don't have anything I'm willing to trade for it at the moment, unless I get really creative.
[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about trade? You can have it, no strings attached.

I love that this interview with Sir Paul and Letterman reminds me of Chris Farley's interview on SNL..."remember when everyone thought you were dead?...that was awesome"

I secretly would like to see Paul McCartney in concert before he d!es, but the closest show I think is in Dallas and tickets are probably absurdly overpriced for what you're getting.

I secretly really like 80s era U2, especially War, although I find mostly everything they've done in the last 10 years to be really obnoxious due to the media overexposure.

29glbg0.jpg

I hope it's priced the same as the 5 disc Blade Runner but I'm not holding my breath.

[quote name='flowery']JimmieMac is actually on Hell's Kitchen?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? :shock:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Who said anything about trade? You can have it, no strings attached.[/QUOTE]

In that case, I'm interested. :D

[quote name='TheRock88']So you guys buying Watchmen BR next week or waiting for the deluxe edition in Dec?[/QUOTE]

What's the difference?

(Not that I can play BR right now anyway...)

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']What's the difference?

(Not that I can play BR right now anyway...)[/QUOTE]

It's in the pic Jimbo just posted. If I can find a way to get it for under $20 next week, I'll probably pick it up. Otherwise I'll just wait.

[quote name='TheRock88']It's in the pic Jimbo just posted. If I can find a way to get it for under $20 next week, I'll probably pick it up. Otherwise I'll just wait.[/QUOTE]

Tales of the Black Freighter is woven in, but Under the Hood isn't? I guess that makes sense given how the comic is structured, but it seems odd they'd include one in the movie and not the other since neither are crucial to the plot.

If they're including Black Freighter, does that mean we'll get more scenes with the newspaper stand instead of
just seeing them blow up at the end of the movie
?

I think I'm out for the night - I need to try and get on a more normal sleep schedule than "go to bed at 5AM, wake up at noon."

[quote name='Mojimbo']I secretly really like 80s era U2, especially War, although I find mostly everything they've done in the last 10 years to be really obnoxious due to the media overexposure.[/QUOTE]

Old U2 is amazing. Hell, I even kind of like some of their new stuff.

Yep, both your console and XBL ID will be banned, and all your current points will be nullified. Also, your hard drive will be wiped out. Some hired goons coming to your house and taking all your games is also a distinct possibility.

[quote name='st0neface']Yep, both your console and XBL ID will be banned, and all your current points will be nullified. Also, your hard drive will be wiped out. Some hired goons coming to your house and taking all your games is also a distinct possibility.[/QUOTE]

You joke, but that would happen to me.

For instance, if the odds that I would win the lottery were 1,000,000 to 1, and the odds that I would get struck by lightning were 100,000,000 to 1, then I would get struck by lightning. If the odds were reversed, I'd still get struck by lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back