Nobody trades, so ill sell.

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
All are factory sealed. Will accept pay pal from non cc payments, money orders and personal checks which will be held till they clear.

GC-
Batman-Rise of Sin Tzu
Sphinx
Conflict Desert Storm II: Return To Baghdad
Disneys Extremem Skate Adventure
Wrestlemania XIX
Top Gun
Disneys Party
Red Faction II
Pikmin
Haunted Mansion
Wave Race Blue Storm
Slugfest 03
Megaman Network Transmission
Splinter Cell
Scorpion King
Allstar Baseball 04
Dead To Rights
Lord of the Rings Two Towers
FIFA 04
Legends of Wrestling II

PS2-
Beyond Good and Evil
Nhl Hitz Pro
Slugfest 04
Dark Cloud
Hack Outbreak
Hack Infection
Superman Shadow of Apokolips
Nba Starting 5
Rayman 3
Midnight Club GH
Ace Combat 4 GH

Xbox-
Beyond Good and Evil
Metal Gear Solid 2
WWF Raw 2
Sphinx
Spawn
Disneys Extreme Skate Adventure
Star Trek Shattered Universe
Arx Fatalis
Alien Vs Predator
Panzer Dragoon Orta-pen
Unreall II
Dead to Rights
Legends of Wrestling II
Allstar Baseball 04
Dino Crisis 3
Haunted Mansion
Spyhunter II
Agressive Inline
Celebrity Deathmatch
Nhl Hitz Pro
Nfl Blitz Pro
Espn NHL Hockey 2k4
Crimson Sea
Slugfest 04
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy Chaos Bleeds

Gba
Backyard Hockey
Boktai

Please hold one of the NHL Hitz Pro's for Xbox for me. The idiot on eBay that bought my Halo 2 Display Case is not paying because he JUST realized the HALO 2 game does't actually come with it..what an idiot.

Gave him negative feedback and offered it to the next lowest bidder, which is 50 cents lower.

LOL..how are you gonna tell me not to reply to my own post? how about dont fuck around in a post you have no interest in trading in?

Yeah, got it incomming..still have 3 or 4 copies of the hack though. throw down a list of games you currently have..preferably sealed or next to new at best.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']LOL..how are you gonna tell me not to reply to my own post? how about dont shaq-fu around in a post you have no interest in trading in?[/quote]

Post != Thread. Learn the difference.

Actually, the symbol for not equal is "=/="

Learn the difference.

He created the thread, so he is actually kinda correct in saying "post" because his post is the core of the thread.

Didnt you have a copy of MvC2 over on TGN and didnt wanna help me out?

[quote name='ksuwild25']How much for AvP and 2 copies of Unreal 2?[/quote]

You can go fuck yourself as well. Quit being such a cock knocker with the other cock knocker. You dont see me queering up your "threads" do you?

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='Stink_Pickle']LOL..how are you gonna tell me not to reply to my own post? how about dont shaq-fu around in a post you have no interest in trading in?[/quote]

Post != Thread. Learn the difference.[/quote]

also punqsux, dont reply to the post? it's his topic! that's like pissing in someone's living room and telling them not to clean it up :p

I've never owned MvC2. I had James Bond EoN, but you never responded back when I offered it to you. But no, I have never owned that MvC2 game.

hmmmmmmmmm, maybe im thinking of PDO. You had something i wanted that was a bb, cc, deal and you were pretty tight on it.

Yeah, PDO was a game I was originally going to keep. I managed to play a used version though and didn't like it, so my new copy is available. If you're interested in trading with me, just send me a PM.

Ive got a big list to get to and ill repost with prices so there isnt any time wasted going back and forth.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']15.00 shipped.

[quote name='bob_the_goon']How much for .hack outbreak?[/quote][/quote]

I PMed you, but if it's not gone, I'll take it.

bread's done
Back