Nokia 9300, cingular 2125 or Samsung SGH-D307 deals?

Renegade_Zero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I'm looking into one of these three phones to replace my RAZR... I already have a plan, just want to switch phones.... I'd like to get either one for under $200 if possible. Any help is appreciated. I have Cingular btw.

I am as well, as I'm leaving craptacular Sprint next month and am trying to decide between Cingular or Verizon (they're the only two that have a chance of working at my grandparent's house in the boondocks, where I tend to go fishing). Does Cingular have phones with flash memory card slots?

I have a slightly off topic question, but might be helpful anyway. I currently have a Moto V220 and its a hunk of crap. I am due for an upgrade through Cingular but their selection of "free" phones is sorely lacking. Anyone know if I can get one of those cingular "pay as you go" phones for like $20, pop in my sim card and use it until I find something I want, or are those phones locked?

[quote name='Deathmonkey']I have a slightly off topic question, but might be helpful anyway. I currently have a Moto V220 and its a hunk of crap. I am due for an upgrade through Cingular but their selection of "free" phones is sorely lacking. Anyone know if I can get one of those cingular "pay as you go" phones for like $20, pop in my sim card and use it until I find something I want, or are those phones locked?[/quote]

I'm using the $30 pay as you go phone from cingular, seeing as how my RAZR got stolen last week. so until I can get enough or find the right deal on a good phone. Just pop in your cingular sim card and it'll work fine. The guy at the Cingular Store actually suggested that's what i do when I went in and he just gave me a free sim card.

bread's done
Back