Nokia N-gage QD

thealternakid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So I broke my cell phone and am looking for a Cingular N-Gage, or better yet, a N-gage QD. Nokia wants 250 shipped for it, and there is a store around here that is wanting 150 with tax. I am leary of both price cause i am a cheapass. Ebay seems like some sort of scam ( 100 n-gage systems with tony hawk? very odd at least to me.)
If anyone has one and would sell it. I would give a crazy fair deal

And if anyone knows of any stores doing any deals that would work too.
Thanks ahead of time

I have an extra N-Gage QD that might be available. I sold it on Ebay, but I don't think the buyer is going to pay. I will give you a fair deal on it.

PM me if you're interested, and we can talk.

So it seems that every single store in my city doesn't stock them. Anyone else have one for sale or know where i can get it? I already have a contract and its like 150 with an existing contract.
Any help?

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I have an extra N-Gage QD that might be available. I sold it on Ebay, but I don't think the buyer is going to pay. I will give you a fair deal on it.

PM me if you're interested, and we can talk.[/QUOTE]

How much are you going to sell it for? Just wondering. I also need an ngage again

well as Grave was nice enough to sell me one, This thread needs a new topic. How about:
Anyone with the n-gage game Tony Hawk want to scan the american cover. All i can find is the english version with the huge rating on the front. As a cheapass who likes complete games, if someone would be kind enough to either sell me the game for cheap or scan the cover, that would rule
Thanks
oh and PK,
don't cry for me, the N-Gage actually rules

bread's done
Back