Nomad

boozi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for a nomad with an AC adapter and a battery pack.
Condition of the screen must be very good to excellent.
$60 shipped? Btw, I have paypal rdy to go today!

[quote name='hutno']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8125532842&rd=1[/quote]
Shipping is way overpriced... :(

Honestly, your just going to have to get lucky. Keep checking ebay for BIN prices of around $40-50 and search under 'Game Gear' as it's sometimes mistakenly labeled as one.

I picked up one years ago when Toys R Us clearanced them out for $50, but unfortunately my brother dropped it and cracked the screen. Never quite forgave him for that...

$60 would be a steal for one nowadays but keep trying.

[quote name='dafoomie']I picked up one years ago when Toys R Us clearanced them out for $50, but unfortunately my brother dropped it and cracked the screen. Never quite forgave him for that...

$60 would be a steal for one nowadays but keep trying.[/quote]

$50?!?!? Damn! That's a steal! U can't change the screen, or the system is totally busted? Where r u from?

$50?!?!? Damn! That's a steal! U can't change the screen, or the system is totally busted? Where r u from?

That was $50 new too... I don't mean this sale, I mean many years ago when they actually had them in the stores, they clearanced them out.

You used to be able to send it in to Sega for repairs or order a replacement screen but they ran out. I could probably fix it if I found a new screen, but I took it apart and never put it back together so I'm not completely sure its all there anymore.

I wouldn't sell it to anyone in its present disassembled state. If I did put it back together I'd probably keep it.

It was still usable with the tv cable, but half the built in screen was orange (thats what that orange is, cracked screen).

Best handheld system ever made IMO.

I also picked up one when they were on cleareance for $50 in Toy rus and I picked up the battery pack with plug in for only $5. :D

bread's done
Back