Non-CC Sites that are easy for N00Bs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibipili

CAGiversary!
Well I'm sure that many of you here have always wanted to join in on the freebie train and get your own free stuff through train and other sites, but the thing is you don't have a Credit Card, or you bought a Virtual Credit Card or Visa prepaid Gift card and you've just found out that the majority of the freebie sites now ban people for using a prepaid card. So what are you to do now? Well just to tell you all there is a solution, just sign up for a non-cc. These websites are exactly the same as the other credit card requiring sites such as trainn but instead of having to use credit cards you just complete the offers for free. Of course there is a draw back, instead of only having a few refferals in these websites you will need a lot of refferals, it is my knowlage that some sites offer a wii for 3 refferals, but these go for around 10-12 and sometimes more, still these sites are legit and i reccomend you starting with sites that only need about 6 refs.

Without further adu here are the site!:):):):)
Free4Every1 iPods

The Free4every1 network is very reliable and a good one, the give 15-20$ a ref if you want a custom order.

i reccomend starting with this one and choosing the ipod shuffle, wait a second you might say, why would i want to get a shuffle i wanna go for the big things right now, well hold on you have to get the hang of this first so my reccomendation is to get the small things first.

Hmmm. This looks like the gaming for free website i used for the wii. It had 15 referrals but non-cc offers. But I kinda stop using it because I didn't get credit instantly like it said.

well just highlight the word, or words, you want to have the link then press the button that is looks like a big paperclip, and then just paste your link:)

well I really would like to finish the ipod one so if you could could you do that one?

Thanks again

If i do get a cc, which i am really thinking about getting one, i will do your wii site. Thats the only site i would really get a cc for anyway;). I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back