[non-gaming] Baskin Robbins

You know, when a deal like this is posted, there's nothing stopping us from becoming RFD.

But about the deal, I went to the Yonge and Steeles location, ridiiiculous. We were the first ones to be told to go home, since BR would be closed by the time we would get to the front. Last time I take Sheppard home from work!!

Last time I went, I got a 2-scoop in-a-cup and it was over $5...a single scoop-in-a-cup is about $4 or so...1L tubs are $8 (which isn't as bad as Haagen-Daaz), or you can buy two for $14, or 3 for $20. Milkshakes and fancy sundaes are all over $5 easy. I needed an ice cream fix really bad so I went to Food Basics and bought a 1.5L tub for $3.88. Obviously not as good at BR, but I got my fix :D

You can't "become" RFD with a deal like this, unless you buy 10 scoops of the same flavour, put it in a bucket, and try to sell it for $10.

no no you guys misinterpreted my post, I don't mean the deal itself is making us become RFD, I mean drawing the line on what is posted in CAG and what isn't....sure, it's a hot deal, but we gots to drawn the line somewhere!

bread's done
Back