Non-GH God of War Price Request

My answer to this question is always going to be no. Buying and selling any game to make a profit isn't a good idea, IMO. You are going to waste more time and energy than you should for what amounts to a few extra dollars assuming you find some sucker to buy it. God of War had a HUGE print run so it will never really become "rare" even though a new, non-GH copy might be a little hard to find.

I was planning on selling it instantly (well, putting it up), so it wouldn't be too much time. But, maybe selling it when God of War 2 is released would be good? :whistle2:k

I could buy the GH at BB right now for $15, plus my reward zone coupons would make it less. I wouldn't pay more for it, but I'm sure there's some people out there that might.
BTW, I thought this would be an "original" question about the game's story.

[quote name='6669']I could buy the GH at BB right now for $15, plus my reward zone coupons would make it less. I wouldn't pay more for it, but I'm sure there's some people out there that might.
BTW, I thought this would be an "original" question about the game's story.[/quote]
Fixed title so it's not so :roll: deceptive :lol:
Not many people would buy it for playing, I was hoping there may be a collector's market out there for it

Since nobody else wants to answer the OPs question: God of War non GH usually sells between $35 and $40 on ebay but i have seen it a few times go as high as $60.

[quote name='AshesofWake']*waits for the day GTA3 and MGS2 are rare* :rofl:[/quote]
Factory sealed. non gh originals are rare. Selling regularly for $25-$30 each.

[quote name='javeryh']My answer to this question is always going to be no. Buying and selling any game to make a profit isn't a good idea, IMO. You are going to waste more time and energy than you should for what amounts to a few extra dollars assuming you find some sucker to buy it. God of War had a HUGE print run so it will never really become "rare" even though a new, non-GH copy might be a little hard to find.[/quote]

I agree that buying one or two games at a time to resell is a losing battle, however, if you buy them in quantity and know exaclty what to buy and where to buy it, it can be quite profitable, not by lawyer standards, but good enough for most.

non-GH GOW is still common. I've still seen it at Target and Circuit City, with the removable GH banner sticker on the shrinkwrap.

bread's done
Back