Non Platinum Hits Bioshock for 360

OR if you want it new, my local Circuit City had it for very cheap and that was before the 40% (im sorry, i cant remember the exact price...but it was low...like 17.99 maybe, but lets say it is $30, you could potentially get it for $18 before s/h). I could check if they still have it and then get it for you. You would have to pay s/h of course but it could be a good deal.

EDIT: And yeah, non platinum hits

[quote name='optimusprime8062']OR if you want it new, my local Circuit City had it for very cheap and that was before the 40% (im sorry, i cant remember the exact price...but it was low...like 17.99 maybe, but lets say it is $30, you could potentially get it for $18 before s/h). I could check if they still have it and then get it for you. You would have to pay s/h of course but it could be a good deal.

EDIT: And yeah, non platinum hits[/quote]

Doh! I wish I would have been able to respond but I got smacked with a bunch of real life stuff as well as a trojan on my PC where a guy was able to buy like $1200 worth of stuff on my ebay account (he didn't get a red cent, don't worry) but in any case, I'm pretty sure your CC is closed now, just like all of the ones in my area. Thank you for the offer, though.

bread's done
Back