Non RPG square games

michiyoyoshiku

CAG Veteran
Amazon Resellers are real Bitches when it comes to over charging for PS1 games.

I'm looking for Non RPG Square games on PS1 like Bushido Blade, Einhander Tobal Ect. I'm also looking for on line used game stores that may be able to Aid me in not paying out my ass for PS1 games. My Pal Pal was Hijacked by a Family member so I can't use Ebay.

pretty much for anything good you are going to have to use ebay.

There might be some sites that sell PS1 games but a lot of games you just won't find except for on ebay. Best option is just to watch a bunch of auction for the item you want and then go for the cheapest one.

estarland.com has PS1 games, though in all honesty you can probably find better prices just watching auctions on ebay.

As for Amazon, i looked up Bushido Blade. There are copies of it on there for $6.90. If you think that is paying out the ass then I think you aren't going to like ANY prices for PS1 games, since everything you are looking for is going to be much more expensive than that.

Same with Tobal. There are ones on there for $9.99 and $15.99. You aren't going to get it much cheaper anywhere.

There is a reason PS1 games still go for good prices. Lots of people want them and they are hard to find now.

[quote name='schuerm26']pretty much for anything good you are going to have to use ebay.

There might be some sites that sell PS1 games but a lot of games you just won't find except for on ebay. Best option is just to watch a bunch of auction for the item you want and then go for the cheapest one.

estarland.com has PS1 games, though in all honesty you can probably find better prices just watching auctions on ebay.

As for Amazon, i looked up Bushido Blade. There are copies of it on there for $6.90. If you think that is paying out the ass then I think you aren't going to like ANY prices for PS1 games, since everything you are looking for is going to be much more expensive than that.

Same with Tobal. There are ones on there for $9.99 and $15.99. You aren't going to get it much cheaper anywhere.

There is a reason PS1 games still go for good prices. Lots of people want them and they are hard to find now.[/quote]

Look at what new copies of those games go for.

Einhander is insane though......DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!

[quote name='michiyoyoshiku']Look at what new copies of those games go for.

Einhander is insane though......DEAR GOD!!!!!!!![/quote]

well yeah, of course. New copies are more rare than used, and collector's like to snatch them up. Your asking for a new copy of like a 7 yr old game, that is already rare used (not just rare but in demand also), and you expect decent prices? Not going to happen.

[quote name='schuerm26']well yeah, of course. New copies are more rare than used, and collector's like to snatch them up. Your asking for a new copy of like a 7 yr old game, that is already rare used (not just rare but in demand also), and you expect decent prices? Not going to happen.[/quote]
At the very least in Decent condition. All I ask is manual, Disc is playable and back cover be intact.

I would never sell it, but I have a import Tobal 2 mint and the Japanese strategy guide.
It really is a shame the US version of the game got canceled at the last minute. It was way better then any other 3d fighter at the time.

For some reason I think imports of those games are easier to find than US versions.

In most cases anyway. The most I ever paid for a Game was like $90 for a regular edition of Border Down and $80 for Vampire Chronicle on Dreamcast.

[quote name='michiyoyoshiku']For some reason I think imports of those games are easier to find than US versions.
[/QUOTE]

It is because Japanese games are usually reprinted over and over. Heck Square just reprint most of their PSOne games last year.

That there is a touchy subject on many sites, it seems. However, I think I had a(disc only unfortunately) copy of Bushido Blade which I bought from GS to see what everyone was RAVING about.

Personally, I thought it sucked, but hey, crappy games end up 'rare' and 'in demand' alot anymore it seems.

If I could find my disc only copy of BB, I'd offer to send it to you for cost(I think I paid a buck or so) plus shipping, since it doesn't match the rest of my game collection(all complete and minty).

[quote name='jughead']I would pay 20 bucks for Bushido Blade if I had a PS1 or PS2. I used to be in love with that game.[/QUOTE]

Picked one up at Gamestop (used to be a Rhino store) yesterday for about $.60!

Disc only though.. I figured, 'what the hell... why not."

I found a few decent things though... Jade Cocoon, Blood Omen, original Colony Wars.. all complete and in good shape. I was surprised.. I ended up getting a stack of around 20 something PS1 games for 4 or 5 bucks after Edge card.

OP, you're going to have a hell of a time tracking down those games. I regret getting rid of my Einhander like a mofo (along with my Bangai-O). I'd say check to see if any area Gamestops were a dump location for classic titles that would qualify for the 75% off deal in your driving radius, check pawn shops, etc. However.. it's still a crapshoot. Check on here, I've seen copies floating around in the trade thread.. and almost every CAG trader is honest about the condition of the game, they're more reasonable than Ebay, and it may cost you in games instead of hard cash.

Einhander and Ehrgeiz are the biggies

I'm also looking for a copy of Final Fantasy VII that won't cost me more than $50 A friend is working on that for me though. Can you believe I never played FF VII?

I might also be looking for Xenogears depends on what I find.

People are selling them on amazon for around 6 dollars used...

That was about Bushido Blade...

You're on your own for the others

bread's done
Back