noob=me

jezis

CAGiversary!
how do you guys get all this cool free stuff everything i go in you have to pay or there is some sort of catch ???? i would love to know im on a site called yourfree360games.com but i duno how to fill out offers??? gotta pay 4 em all that i have seen and some other site with 100free points i cant get any games i want or any thing 4 that matter any one help a noobie out? with some sites or some info also i live in canada not much free shit in canada and gameingloagoon they wont let me fill offers cuz most are american or if ne one could send me some thing :) (not begging just askin) mostly i want info on how and im pretty shuer i wasnt spose to post this here either but im a noob so blame it on my noobletisum :) ty if you can help me
well im getting 3 refurals right now so i hope it is

Im not sure if 360games is eligible in canada. Check their rules. But basically there are two methods. The first is to just complete any two offers on their site and once you get credit you get a game. The second is do one offer and get two referrals from other people and you get your game. For advice on which offers to do check out the official thread in the referral area.

The lack of Canadian offers seems to be a pretty big complaint with GamingLagoon. I know they've added a bunch of deals in the US recently, though I don't know if there are more CAN offers or not... so you might want to check that out.

Also, PrizeRebel has a section now dedicated just to CAN offers, but it looks like they only have two pages worth. So you might want to give that site a shot and work towards getting a lot of referrals on GL and PR. Other than that, I don't know where you can go. Good luck, mate.

[quote name='bwilso80']Nothing is Free.[/quote]

and all these "free games/systems/ipods/etc" just takes way to much time and effort. just a job you and by the damn thing friggin bums. im sure you can find some coupon or something on here.

[quote name='dank']and all these "free games/systems/ipods/etc" just takes way to much time and effort. just a job you and by the damn thing friggin bums. im sure you can find some coupon or something on here.[/quote]

Yes, it does take a little effort but It's free. Noboby is going to give you anything if you don't work for it. I got Guitar Hero 2 from points 2 shop and it didn't take that long to get the points for it(Black Friday deal).

Yea it's easier to get a job and pay for it, because people sign up and never do anything. I've learnd that myself..... as you can tell by my sig. hahahahaha

Lets keep the referral links out of the thread replies and answer his question, esp. the new signups with "HEY SIGNUP HERE!"

[quote name='Foladar']Lets keep the referral links out of the thread replies and answer his question, esp. the new signups with "HEY SIGNUP HERE!"[/quote]

No one has posted any referral links. Those are all signatures.

The posts still here are signatures, that would be correct and of course I know the difference, however someone did post a referral link that was removed and it is also a warning for the future, since it will happen.

[quote name='dank']and all these "free games/systems/ipods/etc" just takes way to much time and effort. just a job you and by the damn thing friggin bums. im sure you can find some coupon or something on here.[/quote]

I have a job, and when you have bills like an adult. The difference between spending 10 dollars on 2 offers is vast compared to spendin 90 dollars on buying guitar hero. I wouldnt do it for just the games though.

bread's done
Back