Noob question

gundamxzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I feel really stupid asking but I really dont see a place where you put signature info, can someone give me some instructions on how?

click on the word "private messages" in orange text on the upper right hand side.
then click on "edit signature" on the upper left.

AND, I just posted in pop's thread barely 12 hours ago telling him it would flip over to a custom sig once the board clock hit Midnight on his anniversary. :dunce:

And don't feel stupid for asking OP, obviously 3 out of 4 board regulars don't have a clue either :rofl:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']How long have these time sensitive ranks/sigs been in place? That's something that was added that I actually like.[/QUOTE]

A while back. Far enough back to be when you were gone but not recent enough to bring up memories.

this was done atleast 3 months ago...i remember the thread about bringing new users to the site and this was one of the reccomendations that cheapy liked..

i'm down for the new format - i came in right around when they went to vb (or is this vb?) and have really liked the changes at this here forum.

bread's done
Back