NOooo, Metroid Prime Save not working!

Zmonkay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Hey guys, I was wondering if this has ever happened to any of you:

I decided to replay Metroid Prime today, and when I booted up with my memory card that had my prior saves on it, MP doesn't recognize that they are there, though it does recognize that a mem card is inserted. It's really not too big a deal, since I'm replaying, not loading a game anyways, but my image galleries are gone. What the heck.

No, I have the same save file on both of my first party mem cards, one regular size, one the bigger size (don't remember what they are caled). It is really strange. Using the system, I can see the saves on the mem card, and I started playing again and it saves just fine, it's just that my old saves are gone. very strange

Wow that's a bummer. Have you used a FreeLoader or Action Replay or anything like that? I heard conflicting reports as to whether or not those can mess with save files. I use a separate memory card with my Action Replay just to be safe.

At least you get to play MP all over again from the beginning! It's the greatest game ever made, IMO so it's a blessing in disguise!

yeah, I'd played through it completely once, then played through on hard till the end boss, but had put it down. I was gonna beat the boss, then play it again, but my save just won't load up. It appears on the card, it's just that MP won't recognize any data on it. It's really strange, but I love the game so much, I'm gonna play it again anyways.

bread's done
Back