Not a Deal but Wal-Mart Has 80GB MGS4 Bundles in Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shibbyshoo']I wonder if he got the 100 GC[/quote]

According to the forum post, they did not. It's also been said that it will not prompt the clerk to include the $100 gift card until tomorrow.

[quote name='Watchman']According to the forum post, they did not. It's also been said that it will not prompt the clerk to include the $100 gift card until tomorrow.[/quote]
you sure?

cuz it only shows the 40gb version with a gift card

the any blu ray player, refers to thier blu ray players.

i think we may be wrong to include the bundle with any blu ray player

[quote name='kearns710']just called my walmarts..they seem to have no idea that a new 80gb is coming out[/quote]

Don't call if you want one. Just drive around and pray you get lucky and find a WM where an employee knows where they stocked the bundles and either
a) has no clue he/she is not supposed to sell it yet or b) doesn't care if he/she sells it to you early.

Well the walmart i work at we haven't receive any MGS bundle and i don't remember seeing it on the Information i got about the Shopping cart deal, but it did said any Blu-ray player.

but them, i didn't have any idea that we were getting an 80gb one, i thought there was gonna be just a 60gb bundle, I'm more of a PC gamer, so i guess this one slipped under my radar. :whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back