Not A Deal But You May Be Lookin For It If You Own A XBOX

Chris Dillon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=product&id=1051806868544&skuId=4866997
Steel Battalion new here you go. Not really a deal but hey someone could be looking for it. I would much rather buy this product from a company like bb from some run of the mill store or even ebay. This item would be kinda weird to buy used personal opinion. They also have the online version of the game for sale also. Your Welcome or Sorry for having you open that up for that great big price.

Eh, it's guarenteed to work through EB, and if it's broken, they'll take care of it..

I think I wanna buy this game now.

[quote name='Scorch']Eh, it's guarenteed to work through EB, and if it's broken, they'll take care of it.[/quote]

but this is somewhat rare so how many B&M stores would have this and if they did do you think they would have more then one in stock.

[quote name='daddiebigbig'][quote name='Scorch']Eh, it's guarenteed to work through EB, and if it's broken, they'll take care of it.[/quote]

but this is somewhat rare so how many B&M stores would have this and if they did do you think they would have more then one in stock.[/quote]

It's gotta be special ordered. Go in a store, ask for it, and they'll have one for you sometime shortly.

[quote name='Imation']I wonder if anyone still plays that Line of Contact on Live anymore?[/quote]

Depends on the time of day. You'll usually be able to find a game during the day (still can take a while to get it started, though), but it's definatly nowhere near as popular as when it was first released. Not to mention the item dupe exploit kinda ruined campaign mode...

If you have a Fry's Electronics near you, check with them. I know the one in Plano, TX had a bunch of them last time I was there. They even have a display all set up where you can play it.

[quote name='daddiebigbig']but this is somewhat rare so how many B&M stores would have this and if they did do you think they would have more then one in stock.[/quote]

Ever since Line of Contact came out, I seen at least one at every Game Crazy, Gamestop, Ebgames, Best Buy and Media Play. It's no longer rare.

[quote name='guessed']There are like a dozen at Media Play near me. A shame they are no longer $100, though. Glad I got mine while they were.[/quote]

You have it? With the huge controller and everything?

[quote name='guessed']There are like a dozen at Media Play near me. A shame they are no longer $100, though. Glad I got mine while they were.[/quote]

Heh, I pre-ordered mine.. somehow don't regret spending the absurd price tag though. The gameplay is just unbelievable.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']There are like a dozen at Media Play near me. A shame they are no longer $100, though. Glad I got mine while they were.[/quote]

You have it? With the huge controller and everything?[/quote]

Yeah, I thought I told you that, but maybe I didn't. I have yet to unpack the thing, though, but I did recently clear off my coffee table, so I might do it after I set up my desk.

i would definitely not buy this game used. the controller is relatively fragile so you are taking a gamble that the previous owner was very careful with it. there is a high possibility for return on this and returning stuff is too much of a hassle or me....

i got one of the second wave units from bestbuy a few months ago. no problems with them.

as for availability, line of contact is very common. steel battalion new is still a bit rare, but can be found at B&M stores if you look hard enough.

bread's done
Back