!Not a Deal! Price Hike on Guitar Hero - Go to BB online

blackcracker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just an FYI for everybody, both Gamestop and EB raised the price of Guitar Hero to $79.99 (Used to be 69.99).

RIGHT NOW, would be a good idea to buy it from Best Buy for $59.49 before the rest of the industry follows.

Guitar Hero Best Buy

if you want to head to the store instead of waiting for delivery use the $10 coupon.

BB $10 coupon

or if you want to cut out the middle man and support the small guys directly

Redoctane Bundle

[quote name='dpatel']wow, is this game selling THAT well?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the game is doing very well to say the least. At the Playstaton Store in SF, they sell about 100 a week.

Maybe Capcom should watch this and kick themselves in the ass about Steel Battalion and never lowering its price.. this goes to show that a good game with a large exclusive input device CAN be succesful and move units. However.. now I have to get this game ASAP before the hike goes any higher. I wonder if this is a new MSRP, or just the greed of Gamestop. Anybody know if the B&M price jumped as well???

Dammit! I am buying this Friday at EB because of my employee discount going up to 25% for the weekend and they raise the price 10 bucks! They did it just to spite me!

[quote name='Skylander7']Maybe Capcom should watch this and kick themselves in the ass about Steel Battalion and never lowering its price.. this goes to show that a good game with a large exclusive input device CAN be succesful and move units. However.. now I have to get this game ASAP before the hike goes any higher. I wonder if this is a new MSRP, or just the greed of Gamestop. Anybody know if the B&M price jumped as well???[/QUOTE]

Capcom did lower the price. It was $200 initally and it is now $150. A EB manager tells me the price increase for the Guitar Hero is because the packaging is bigger and there is new art inside or something. I was half listening because I was playing Animal Crossing.

[quote name='sying']A EB manager tells me the price increase for the Guitar Hero is because the packaging is bigger and there is new art inside or something. [/QUOTE]

What?! There better not be anything super special inside that, or me and others who bought it immediatly are gonna be pissed.

bread's done
Back