Not a game per se, but MacMall has a 32GB Class 10 SDHC card for $17 that works in my 3DS

MrGranger

CAGiversary!
http://www.macmall.com/p/PNY-Secure-Digital-%28SD%29-Memory/product~dpno~9791356~pdp.ieahadc

That's not too bad, free shipping too if you spend another $9.  I got two for $32.  That's just $1 a Gig.  (Anyone else remember when $1 per MB).  You could also get a 16BG which would bring you over min.

And it should work in my new 3DS.  I was waiting for a Black Friday drop but they went to around $17 last year and I'm not expecting a bigger drop.  The 4GB in the 3DS isn't enough.

Edited typo.  Thanks.

Though it's misspelled enough that I imagine that it's going to actually be Per Say in 100 years.  Just like we don't say numpire now, we say umpire.

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a non gaming deals section. Not at all trying to bust your chops, just letting you know for next time. Thanks for posting, regardless.

I missed it, sorry.  I thought I checked for something more appropriate.  Hopefully an admin can just move this post.

There's a non gaming deals section. Not at all trying to bust your chops, just letting you know for next time. Thanks for posting, regardless.
HD's (for ps3) and Memory cards (for Vita) get posted on this forum category, so why wouldn't this fit in this forum?

Just wanted to follow up report that the memory arrived, I copied my 3DS info to it and it's working like a charm.  So this works fine in the 3DS and probably any other system.

Just wanted to follow up report that the memory arrived, I copied my 3DS info to it and it's working like a charm. So this works fine in the 3DS and probably any other system.
How did you copy your info? Seriously, did you just connect the old card to the computer, transfer the contents over, then transfer it back to your new card? or was there more to it. Nintendo can be a little weird with digital content.

How did you copy your info? Seriously, did you just connect the old card to the computer, transfer the contents over, then transfer it back to your new card? or was there more to it. Nintendo can be a little weird with digital content.
You pretty much said everything you need to do, its really that easy

You pretty much said everything you need to do, its really that easy
Thanks. I'm thinking of getting a SD card for my WiiU during Black Friday and figured if I get a good deal, I'd upgrade my 3ds card too.

Going to be upgrading my blue 3ds xl to the legend of zelda one in a few days here, so I should upgrade from 4gb to 32gb as well! Also picked up 32gb micro sd for $15 for my s4 so I could get free shipping!

Is this a rare price, or can I find a similarly priced 32 GB with free shipping elsewhere? Want to upgrade for my 3DS, but it's not urgent.

Is this a rare price, or can I find a similarly priced 32 GB with free shipping elsewhere? Want to upgrade for my 3DS, but it's not urgent.
You might want to wait for Black Friday, as Best Buy will have a Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10 on sale for $18 IIRC. I'm going to order that online since Sandisk cards are generally highly rated, and I've never experienced any compatability issues.

bread's done
Back