Not exactly sure how phantom shares work on PS4.

JiZames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Checked the gamesharing faq but only info on doing so on the PS3 is explained, which I've always been aware of. Got a PS4 on black friday and a friend and I have been buying games but we'd like to give a third friend the games we've bought.

I'm assuming it would work if he (3rd friend) got on our accounts, set the accounts to primary on HIS PS4, download/install the games and then we (myself and second friend) deactivate all shares from our accounts from the SEN site and re-activate ourselves? Just need some clarification, I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
You should try the gamesharing thread and not create a new one. One of the vets there might be nice enough to explain it to you.

You should try the gamesharing thread and not create a new one. One of the vets there might be nice enough to explain it to you.
Was thinking that but wasn't sure if it just detracts from posts of users who know what they're doing. lol I'll give that a shot, thanks.

That is why there is a thread dedicated to it. Otherwise, this would turn into just a gamesharing board anytime someone had a question.

If you do have any questions, feel free to PM me and I will help the best I can.

bread's done
Back