not selling/trading atm

[quote name='joevan']nice price on the GG bundle :D[/QUOTE]

I thought so. I've had a lot of enquiries so far but haven't been able to finalize a dal, yet.

[quote name='capnbringdown']I thought so. I've had a lot of enquiries so far but haven't been able to finalize a dal, yet.[/QUOTE]

It'll go soon I have a feeling - I'd be all over it if I wasn't trying to offload so much crap myself :D

[quote name='joevan']It'll go soon I have a feeling - I'd be all over it if I wasn't trying to offload so much crap myself :D[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so. More money for more games, nothing wrong with that.

[quote name='capnbringdown']Let's hope so. More money for more games, nothing wrong with that.[/QUOTE]

Haha - sounds like you have the same problem as I do

"Buy games, Sell games, Celebrate because you have money again, Buy Games." :D

[quote name='joevan']Haha - sounds like you have the same problem as I do

"Buy games, Sell games, Celebrate because you have money again, Buy Games." :D[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Good to see I'm not the only one.

I have Majora's Mask, complete. Interested in the Game Gear and Wing Commander IV (do you have anything besides the discs?). I also have Paypal and SNES games (throw-ins). PM me please.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I have Majora's Mask, complete. Interested in the Game Gear and Wing Commander IV (do you have anything besides the discs?). I also have Paypal and SNES games (throw-ins). PM me please.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Did you get my last PM, about the GG?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I just sent you another one because it doesn't sound like you got my previous one. The bundle includes:

Game Gear $35
Game gear hand-held console - the sound on this thing is low. Maybe I'm just going deaf, but I don't remember it being this low. Anyways, not sure what this means, just figured I'd disclose it, better safe than sorry.
9v battery pack
ac adaptor
sega master system convertor (play master system games on your game gear)
magnifier (scratched but still doesn't look that bad)
sega game gear carrying case with strap
Game Gear games (carts only):
Arriel Assualt
Boxing (looks like George Foreman's on the front?)
Mortal Kombat
RC Grand Prix
Master system games (all original box, no manual except where noted):
Gangster Town
Great Baseball
Great Basketball
Great Football
Outrun
Rastan (includes manual)
Shinobi

[quote name='joshingit']Did you get my PM about XM2?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I sent you a reply a couple of days ago saying I was going to have to have to pass. Sorry you didn't recieve it, though this isn't the first report I've gotten from someone who said they didn't recieve a PM that I have sent.

bread's done
Back