Not sure if this is a deal or not, but 2 free months of Gametap for 99 Cents

DarthPuma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I went to cancel my sub just a second ago, because my month ends tomorrow. After specifying the reason(I just picked a random one), a screen popped up saying they'd give me a free month to decide if I really wanted to cancel. So I basically got 2 months for 99 cents.

[quote name='DeathPrawn']Correct me if I'm wrong, but how can they be free if they cost $0.99? :p[/quote]

my thoughts exactly...

though .99 is a steal for 2 months, you get practically every awesome SNK fighter, SF games, etc.

[quote name='mephitical']I also have a great deal going on right now - I will send you two free games of your choice. It only costs $159.99. PM me for details![/quote]

very original

Ummm yeah, like i thought that it was like free but yeah, with inflation, it is really 99 cents so that makes it the new free?

Pointing out the obvious here-don't do this if you don't plan to cancel anyway. I think most of us can afford $5/month...

Not sure if some of you guys know this or not, but you can get 7-day (25 points) or 30-day subscriptions to gametap through mycokerewards.com. Just use the bottle caps or 12-packs to input codes on their website. Not a bad deal if you already drink Coke/Sprite products.

Most regular 20oz. drinks are like 3 points and 12 packs are like 10 points I think.

informer

[quote name='informer']Not sure if some of you guys know this or not, but you can get 7-day (25 points) or 30-day subscriptions to gametap through mycokerewards.com.[/QUOTE]
I was looking at those since I have a lot of points and there's not much good left. The problem is that they all say "for new subscribers only" so it looks like a one time thing.

bread's done
Back